DIY extracts

Good to know!
But as of my latest update it seems like I am screwed anyway as the customs are stopping PG and VG shipments as well.

I am however extremely happy that I have about two months worth of supplies at home, so I can afford to wait and see how things develope.

But if it comes down to the worst I know that two days of store bought liquid is like 10-14 days worth of regular tobacco cigarettes. Let me break this down for you.

60 ml store bought liquid is about 4.000 ISK.
60 ml of DIY liquid is about 450 ISK.
We vape about 20-40ml a day.
1 carton of cigarettes is about 11.000 ISK.
Used to smoke like 7-10 cigarettes a day until I quit over a year ago.

Edit:
Edited the ml, thought the bottles were 30ml, but they are 60ml. Math still stands.

4 Likes

Wow, was just about to order from nature’s flavors, created an account and the shipping cost was just crazy. I will however keep them in mind as it is still cheaper than buying locally. But I might try find something within the EU for now.

4 Likes

Send them an email. They have excellent customer service and may work with you on it. I strictly use their organic diacetyl free extracts. The site is confusing. Don’t buy a flavor made for cakes/baking because it contains sugars and gums. The ones I’m referring to have a cane alcohol base. So DON’T use the concentrates, powders or ones for baking. You can use the ones labeled for coffee tea as they contain a bit of VG along with the alcohol to promote adhesion to the coffee beans.
Here is a link.
https://www.naturesflavors.com/215-organic-flavor-extract-without-diacetyl

5 Likes

How about Pharmacy, do they sell PG/VG?
VG is used to make hand creams and things like that.

4 Likes

I emailed Chefs Flavors (UK) and asked them about packages being returned from Icelandic customs. They said they have not seen this issue raise its ugly head so far. So, you may want to give Chefs a try. :wink:

8 Likes

Also:

5 Likes