DIY Flavor Chaser One Shots Reviewed by SessionDrummer

You’re very welcome @muth, and thanks for taking the time to wade through all of them

4 Likes

Flavor Chaser is Proud to present the latest addition to LukeLoops line of One Shots. If your a cereal fan you need to try his fantastic line up

5 Likes

@zippy now that looks good !!

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer… Well when Luke showed me this I was licking my screen. :joy:

3 Likes

I can see why @zippy !!!

2 Likes

Flavor Chaser would like to welcome Fresh03 to the group of the Best mixers out there! Check out Freshes line of One Shots

9 Likes

You guys are building a great thing my squirrelly friend! :wink: :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Thank you very much :heart: @Sprkslfly

5 Likes

Flavor Chaser is Excited to present to you our latest group of mixers. You’ve watched them on YouTube now you can taste their Flavor Notes mixed up into their line of One shots
Please welcome Noted

9 Likes

Introducing the latest and most interesting mix I’ve ever tried. This One Shot will keep you guessing with every taste and 2 tastes are never the same.
Please welcome “Lemon Bloom” the latest One Shot from MysterFog’s incredible line of delectable treats.

7 Likes

@zippy that does sound good.

3 Likes

It’s very addictive @SessionDrummer:grin:

2 Likes

I just posted the link to DIY FC on my other forum. With the PMTA here and vendors closing some people are looking for replacements of their ADV.

4 Likes

The Newest Arrival to Diy Flavor Chaser :eyes: Tam Vapes has just released a very deelish raspberry mix that will satisfy any raspberry craving

7 Likes

Halloween is right around the corner… SheerLuck Ohms decided to hold off on his tricks but gave us a real treat and who doesn’t like candy

5 Likes

I’m enjoying this vape right now- such a nice blend!

4 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

2 Likes

A super huge thanks out to @woftam for creating these, and also out to @zippy for generously sending these out for review. Mixing, and steeping now …

Slutty ehhh ??? We’ll just SEE about that @woftam.

7 Likes

I wasn’t happy with the one shots I got, I figure they must be old stock… I had bought some new VG from a reputable shop in Canada and about 10 one shots and I mixed them all up, most of them said steep a few days and I tried after the steep and they seemed ok… But I worked my way through my commercial juice and a month later, I tried each one of them in my 22mm Flavour Rdas, my 22mm Tank, Dual Coil… Nothing… Worst money I’ve ever spent and I’ve purchased dildos from Fasttech before.

4 Likes

@anon44012888 I’ve tested quite a few of @zippy’s One-Shots, and they’ all been really good. Did you contact her ?

2 Likes