DIY Flavor Chaser

Well, I wanted to do a little video about the wonderful One-Shot I purchased at Chefs Flavours, where you can also purchase DIY Flavor Chaser One-Shots. If you want a particular mixer eg. Myster Fog then you have to look them up individually.
@woftam d’mango unchained is very good. I mean VERY VERY good.
Honorary mention of the best coil builder in the world @Daveflowers9 who just so happens to sell some of his coils on the site.

14 Likes

You’re awesome mate I am so glad you love it as much as I do. Thank you so much for your kind words my friend :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

Great review @Dan_the_Man, and although I haven’t tried that one, the one of @woftam’s I did was as well, very good. I’m really glad she’s got @Daveflowers9 coils on the site now. Great stuff Dan.

6 Likes

Thanks bro. I think I’ll try the custard slutt next

3 Likes

Honorary mention of the best coil builder in the world @Daveflowers9
…overstatement.
Thanks Dan!

3 Likes

if it is an overstatement, it’s barely overstated then. Seriously though, how many coil builders can do a 40 gauge alien and if I’m not mistaken you were talking about doing a 44 gauge alien!!

3 Likes

Lol those fine gauges are fun to play with and do give great flavor for a day or two however, when I use them I find I have to clean the coils and rewick every other day. The finer gauges get crusted up way faster and they’re more delicate. I’ll make you whatever you want but those aren’t what I’d recommend, unless you’re vaping MTL, then you kinda have to.
Btw this cotton you sent me is real nice Dan, and theres alot of it in that pkg. Thanks again.

4 Likes

MTL is my preferred way to vape. Though I also enjoy my Twisted Messes RDA’s and now that I have a little bit of cash coming in I can start to purchase stuff. I have been wanting the Occula and the axial pro for quite some time now. Also the RYE RDA. Created for their friend that passed on to the other side.

3 Likes

Steeping two mixes from our own @woftam from @zippy’s site now.

4 Likes