DIY Flavor Shack (DIYFS) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

Can see it and you’re gonna make TZ head over heels for that list, not the size but how perfect it is. Excellent job.

5 Likes

High praise indeed, coming from you. I don’t do any creating of recipes, I am just a copier of other people’s creations, lol.

5 Likes

Haha, well I guess I should work on being not as overly-critical and bitchy, but that would take a lot of work (both for myself and filling out that stash). Sometimes that menu can be a bit finicky at times even for some of us that have been using it for years now, but now that I think about it you look really familiar in your picture… Are you an old user returning or am I just imagining things?

4 Likes

No, I just started vaping in mid 2020, started collecting flavors later that same year and found some great tropical/fruity/mango recipes and never did anything more than that. I’ve already destroyed my walls with large nail polish racks covering up my entire spare room and don’t want to do any more damage, lol.
Being constructive critical is definitely beneficial and I will take that any day over pettiness. I haven’t made any recipes, though, so I have nothing to be criticized over, lol.
Yes, ELR can be a pain, especially since I have a few flavors and/or one shots that aren’t even in the database, but I am so grateful to have something and it is more user friendly (IMHO) than ATF. When I see a recipe that appeals to me on ATF, I will transfer it over to my ELR.

5 Likes

Resurrecting these reviews over 4.5 years later with some MORE flavors from Dawn at DIY Flavor Shack. These are behind the current series of Wonder Flavors I have on deck steeping now. Stay tuned …

8 Likes

Hmmmm Mr Turner If your ever willing to let a little go id be more than happy to trade or pay…I have never tried the Holy V OG and would love to but if not no biggie

5 Likes

As he finishes shaving his head and tightening up the handle bars on his chin

2 Likes

I picked up some diyfs a little while back and was massivley dissapointed. Pound cake used to be one of my all time favs back in the day. The one i got is not even remotely close to the old one. All the new ones i got taste like crap compared to old. Did they reformulate their recipes from when you reviewed these ? Even a couple you reviewed dont taste like you mentioned. Sad because diyfs had some really good ones

1 Like

The two that I use most are the Cookie and Holy Vanilla, and they were from that 2018 batch. I did re-up the Cookie, and it’s fine. I don’t know about any re-formulations.

LOL, wow, I’d forgotten that I’d re-ordered those new flavors back in 2022, and never tested them. When I get around to them, we’ll see how they fare, as those would be the newest flavors I have from Dawn.

Should be about the same time she shut down her lab. She couldn’t afford the government license fees.

1 Like

Well, I guess I’m going to HAVE to review them up now. :frowning:

@rcleven do you know who’s lab is fulfilling the orders ?

http://www.diyflavorshack.com/default.asp

I think she still does. She subs out to a licensed lab in Vegas. I know she doesn’t do the Vanilla anymore. I got some of her last batch of Holy Resurrection. Can’t remember when that was though.I know she still does the formulation. She formulates for her DIY class.

1 Like

The gooey butter cake i have is v2 . Think you reviewed v1 which was prob the good one i remember. She dont have a v1 anymore. V2 tastes like gym socks mixed with mildew. I had to rewick and wash out my rda