DIY Juice calculator Help please

NM folks, it just is to build a recipe, no handy calculations there.

1 Like

Never used it but if u download it and open it each sheet has an explanation of what it does at the top. It appears to be a spreadsheet for some of the ā€˜Toolsā€™ contained in the program for creating a recipe or combining mixes.

1 Like

We have abducted and enhanced the ā€œuseful calculationsā€ from that spreadsheetā€¦

12/23/2016 Added a tab to calculate VG/PG and Nic when combining 2 e liquids.
Everyone (except the grinch) is welcome to try it out.
Personally I donā€™t see any benefit to using the DIY Juice calculator instead of ELR.

2 Likes

Oops, I apologiseā€¦ not sure what is wrong with me lately :confounded:

2 Likes

Ok, you can check it out too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having all your recipes stored locally, that doesnā€™t rely on an internet connection or website that could disappear for some unknown reasonā€¦

3 Likes

That is a good idea, I have a spreadsheet I use called master_recipe.xlsx that tracks my mix date, and it has a cell that turns green after 30, 60, 90 days. I use it also to build my label to send to the printer, and store the mix %. My backup for that is the label itself shows all the flavor percentages.

1 Like

Very rare to see this kind of ā€œtalkā€ here. Behave and donā€™t forget to smile :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s all sortedā€¦ :smile:

3 Likes

Great :slight_smile: and a Christmas hug lol

4 Likes

Christmas hugs for everyone! :laughing:

4 Likes

Right ā€¦

2 Likes

I am a photographer and when I see myself acting as a school teacher I am damned - sorry :slight_smile: But this site, this forum is so full of beautiful people and I enjoy being here ā€¦ so maybe therefore :slight_smile: Enjoy well you got it right.
Enjoy the holliday and the good vape :-))))

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad that got figured out I was a little worried there for a moment happy holidays everyone and yes letā€™s keep this positive

3 Likes

No reason to worry ā€¦ actually, to be a good mixer, you need temper :slight_smile: and ā€¦ @grubby is a real good mixer :-))))

3 Likes

Sometimes I need to be checkedā€¦ Thanks!

Have a great time everyone, Santa is coming! :smile:

3 Likes

Right back at ya :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Santa Cos is already in town, see the new tab on my calculator?

3 Likes

Never thought of that, will give it a try. Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes