DIY juices to make the TFA top 12

Hello, I just purchased the TFA top 12 starter pack. I also bought two other 4ml samples to make juice with. Please let me know your favorite juices I could make with these flavors. Thank you.

Bavarian Cream
Cheesecake Graham Crust
Dragonfruit
Graham Cracker Clear
Peach (Juicy)
Peanut Butter
Pear
RY4 Double
Strawberry
Strawberry (Ripe)
Sweet Cream
Vanilla Swirl
+
Banana nut bread
Berry Crunch

Looks like a good starter pack. I would recommend just typing in the flavor in the website search function under the ā€œflavor listā€ search and you can find possible recipies for the flavors you listed.

Another recommendation if you are a first time diyā€™er for making ejuice is to make a single flavor juice to see how it tastes alone and build from there. All which this website under the search function can give you ideas of how much to use.

3 Likes

Add all your flavors to ā€œMy flavor stashā€ then you can go to ā€œSearch by flavor stashā€ and it will show you every public recipe with your flavorings and you can narrow it down by selecting only a few of the flavors if you wish. Pretty cool featureā€¦

3 Likes

yeah as the others have said, load all your flavours in your flavour stash and look for recipes? a little tip stick to an easy one first and one that has good ratings and try in small batches first :slight_smile: welcome to the wonderful world of DIY :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To keep it simple but still feel like youā€™re making a ā€˜recipeā€™ you could try doing pairs of flavors.
Peach + Sweet Cream or Vanilla Swirl; Cheesecake + Strawberry; RY4 Double + Bavarian Cream; Peanut Butter + Banana Nut Bread; etc. Lots of those flavors go well together. Good choices. :smile:

2 Likes

Another nice simple blend i see is Dragon fruit + Strawberry + Vanilla swirl. but yes, add them flavors to your stash now. Iā€™ve so many extracts but only entered a handful in, and looking forward to an hour or more of work when i get to it.

1 Like

I would of figured vanilla bean ice cream would be in thereā€¦

Yeah, instead of TFA Sweet Cream. Hardly anybody uses that one. CAP sweet Cream is much preferred it seems. But Vanilla Bean could have been mixed with a lot of those flavors. Good start nevertheless though!

If that was all I had, I would be making a peanut butter cheesecake. The way I would go about coming up with that recipe is thisā€¦
Go to your Flavor Stash. Add all your flavors in making sure you enter them in this format: Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA), Peanut Butter (TPA), and I would add some Sweet Cream (TPA). If you type them in that format into your stash you will see suggestions for the flavoring pop up. Pick the one that is formatted correctly and it should have the highest number of users with that flavor.

After you have every single one of your flavors entered click on Cheesecake Graham Crust (TPA) in your Stash. It will take you to a page with a bunch of info on the flavor. Look around at the flavor notes by other users. Look at the average percentages used as single flavors and in recipes. But I donā€™t pay a lot of attention to that because almost all flavors have some wacko using it at 25%, which throws off the percentages.

I scroll down to the recipes that use that particular flavor. At the top of the right hand column in the recipes list is a Rating column. Click on the word ā€œRatingā€ and the list will resort so the highest rated recipes are at the top. Look at some of the top recipes and see how the flavor was used. Pay particular attention to recipes more like what you are trying to create. Figure out your own percentage based on that. Do that with each of the 3 flavors I mentioned about and you should come up with something like thisā€¦

Peanutty Cheesecake

Ingredient%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)2.5
Peanut Butter (TPA)2
Sweet Cream (TPA)3

Flavor total: 7.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

This looks to be a little light on flavor. Maybe add some Bavarian Cream to it. Maybe some Vanilla Swirl. But when I create something new (only been a few of those lol) I mix up a small bottle and see how it does. Then I would create a second recipe and make adjustments. The bad thing is, some of the stuff you are going to make isnā€™t going to be ready to vape for a month or more. So you have to start off painfully slow. Which is why I suggest you start off mixing proven recipes. Get yourself something going you know you can vape and go from there. Just donā€™t get discouraged if your first few recipes come out terrible. It gets way better the more experience you get!

I wish there was a easier way to add all the flavors like take a picture of your invoice or something that would be awesome. Because Iā€™ve got quite a few flavors and canā€™t really find the time to enter them all.

As soon as I get my flavors in my shopping cart I add them to my stash. That way I can make sure I can make the recipes I want to make.