DIY Mixing Contest.. ELR Forum #2

Well my wife keeps asking when the baby’s due. :rofl:

8 Likes

The best!!! I love the tail sticking out wagging.

6 Likes

Exactly! :joy:

6 Likes

10 more days…I see 25 hearts given to the topic I hope those 25 people will be throwing a recipe in @wllmc you mixing in this contest?? I mixed in yours Come on brother

9 Likes

23e4459e49010d717ac3706f5c147dbf

8 Likes

Wooohooooo! Looking forward to the details. If y’all need help sharing, I’m a member of quite a few discord groups related to DIY eJuice. When all the info is up, I’ll definitely help spread it around.

But PLEASE don’t tell me this will be pickle related. I really don’t want to vape anything pickled, and i definitely don’t want to work on a pickle eJuice recipe. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Iggyz that would be much apprecisyed ty

9 Likes

Cant wait. I love contests

8 Likes

hell yeah all in I’ll even sweeten the pot and give a $25.00 gift cert at bull city to the top 3 recipe creators.

16 Likes

you know what scratch that lets just do 3 random contestants. It doesn’t matter if you rank number one or dead last you got a shot at these gift certs.

17 Likes

That’s awesome @wllmc :call_me_hand:, this is gonna be Big and that kind of contribution will only make it much BIGGER! :+1:

11 Likes

What if i told you that melding Milk & Honey and dill pickle, successfully, will win you all 111593 flavors in the database including 4oz of %1 * (Invalid flavor name or brand)!

11 Likes

I like that …We will do a randomizer drawing to see who gets those … Thank You

11 Likes

@Rocky02852 @Ken_O_Where we might have to do some type of podcast for the testing and drawings in the future…ELRs own YT show ??? Lol

11 Likes

Last thing anyone wants to see is my old ugly ass talking about, well, anything at all. You saw what rocky said about my hands, right? My hands are my best feature…

On @wllmc’s suggestion. Could you elaborate a bit? My brain see’s what you wrote as, “The winner will be determined randomly.”.

11 Likes

Wllmc is putting up 3 25$ Gift Cards to anyone who enters so we can do a randomizer for those 3 gift cards to see who gets them…

10 Likes

@Ken_O_Where so to do this we will put everyones name in a randomozer and select 3 winners…Just for this part

10 Likes

Where do I claim MY prize?

8 Likes

And there it is, contest over folks! BTW, if you havent tried Pickle (OoO) yer missing out as it is truly gross.

@fidalgo_vapes, gotcha, thanks. Im pretty high right now, the hamster that runs the wheel is napping.

8 Likes

I’m interested in the main contest prizes.

10 Likes