DIY Mixing Contest.. ELR Forum #2

Here we go…Our Second Contest is almost here. We will announce Feb 29th the rules/criteria and anything you need to know. This time we will have 1st , 2nd and 3rd place recipes, all winning prizes . Please share on all other platforms to help get the word out. We have alll the wrinkles ironed out , learned alot from the first one.

THANK YOU ALL for the continued support

Fiddy , Rocky , Ken O Where

34 Likes

IMG_4554

11 Likes

Lol, Glad your excited…Im hoping we get more people involved. I will be happy of we get at least the same amount of recipes (30)

Good Luck

8 Likes

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Lessshhh go!!! :dog:

12 Likes

Contest number 3 will be pretty soon after this one . We want to do 1 every quarter but this current one i had to push out for work…

9 Likes

If anyone is on discords or other forums please share the info now. We need community imvolvement and we are greedy so more more more

8 Likes

With the exception of my wife’s smile, this is the most beautiful thing ive seen all day. One of the worlds most wonderful creatures doing one of the most fun things a kid can do!

Im ready! Ill be gone for another week.

Is the theme gonna be All Things Pickled still?

10 Likes

Aren’t doggos simply the best? This one’s name is Stella. She also taught her little daughter Mabel how to do leaf zoomies. I just love Stella. She has her own YT channel of course. Puts a smile on your face that just won’t go away!

And, not sure if it’s still on for the All Things Pickled. I’m not buying any VSO Hocks & Trotters Raw until I hear something definite. :pig: :joy:

14 Likes

I just made posts in Beginner diy group and diy mixers collective, and added this link.

9 Likes

Super excited for this!!

9 Likes

Woot Woot! Awesome.

10 Likes

17 Likes

You were supposed to wait u til end of month to announce that …Damn You

See i told you guys it was going to be fun and challenging

8 Likes

I’m keen for this, excited to be apart of it

8 Likes

The Contest ?? Or all things pickled lol

9 Likes

IMG_6493

Ken can keep his pickles, I’m leaning towards the Honey myself…

12 Likes

Mmmm ideas for things that are pickled. Pickled Blueberries
download (2)
Great over soft goat cheese, or as an alternative to chutney, these pickled blueberries are lightly spiced with cinnamon, cloves, and allspice. I’m thinking Mmmm a creamy cheesecake with a pickled blueberry Chutney.

9 Likes

You are D I S Q U A L I F I E D lol…That actually looks good

7 Likes

I think you, Ken, Rocky & Mc :duck: are all either pickled or pregnant! :crazy_face:

9 Likes