Diy mtl ejuice question

I think you can vape nic salt on mtl tank if you build your coil above 1 ohm and vape between 10 to 15 watts.

1 Like

With the high concentration of NIC that is in the salts, I would not recommend this at all. Just my humble opinion.

4 Likes

Like i said that i think but im not sure because i don’t have alot experience in vaping.thank you for your opinion my friend :blush:

1 Like

You literally use salts at the same mg you would freebase. You will get nic sick from both if you go too high.

3 Likes

@Skullblade789 Until someone is a seasoned vaper, that’s not a bad idea. I personally get coughing when trying to use salts, and I tried 3 different brands, so salts are OFF the table for me.

5 Likes

I have been using Kayfun stlye tanks since I discovered them back when they first came out, i build my coils with kanthal 28 guage at about 1.3 ohms. I keep my airflow at a medium, not to tight, not to open, i have found that a 60vg/40pg mix for me is a good medium. I’m about to start mixing my own juice. So this discussion helps me a lot. Great info in this thread for us old guys just getting into mixing that still use MTL RTA’s i know i’m two years late to this thread. Lol

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Russ72. I’m old, and MTL too !!!

2 Likes

Nice! I’m literally just starting out with DIY, have never attempted it before this month. Figured I would learn how since a lot of companies are closing down because of the regulations nowadays

4 Likes

I’ve been vaping since 2013. Smoked 26 years before that. Haven’t looked back. Not going back either.

6 Likes

Winning words right there! & welcome to the community @Russ72

5 Likes

@Russ72 Glad you joined us. I am also from the class of 2013…September 30th was my 8 year anniversary of my last cigarette. This is the place to be if you are a DIY’er, especially if you are just getting started. Lots of folks here with LOTS of experience, knowledge and willingness to share. Hope you enjoy your DIY journey and find flavors that tickle your tastebuds in the best of ways.

6 Likes

I’m glad to be here, thanks for the warm welcome! I shared my story on the “i quit smoking by vaping” forum the other day. I’m excited to get going with DIY and i plan on taking it nice and slow. I just mixed some oneshot flavors this weekend and they’re pretty darn good so far. I will eventually start out with some two and three flavor recipes and work up from there as i learn how flavors mix well with each other and how they don’t. If i have questions i will not be shy.

6 Likes