Diy or Die One shots [ENYAWREKLAW]

Not if you type in “strawberry (TPA)”…

4 Likes

At least I create and mix my own recipes, not rely on concentrates.

Lol. Peace, I’m out. :v:

1 Like

yeah, this is going nowhere fast.

Awww and here I thought I was doing so well!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Too late! LOL I merge the dupes often, but they keep coming back. :confused:

@VapeyMama is right. To add or not to add is irrelevant. Any time someone uses something in a recipe, be it right or wrong, if it’s not already there in that exact form, it gets added to the database. This is the system that has been chosen by the powers that be and so this is the way it is done. Unless/until another (more restrictive) system is put into place for flavors, we’ll all just have to do our best to work with what we have or find a different way of handling recipes.

9 Likes

don’t see the issue :thinking:
Rhodonite SHOT (ENY)
if its an ingredient its an Ingredient, I would imagine quite a lot of flavours are made of different ingredients? or am I wrong?..how is it different than say ‘Peaches & cream’ …or ‘forest fruit’…
I’m guessing not everyone want’s to come up with they’re own magical recipes from scratch and just want an easy, quick and cheap way to enjoy they’re liquids, cater for all types I say…

5 Likes

It seems as if @VaporAlchemist really doesn’t like me.

2 Likes

well I do Wayne…
and that my friend…
Is all that matters :nerd:

(you do know i haven’t actually got a poster of you on my wall and a matching duvet cover right…coz of all that is actually of @BoDarc, I just wasn’t ready for any admission you know, he gets shy about stuff…)

I’ve got you on my bath towels instead…OOOOH too many bad images :worried: …I’ll go now…:wink:

7 Likes

Im so tempted to open photoshop right now lol

6 Likes

Do it… I double dog dare you :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

i know what happens if i open PS right now so i better not LoL

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t I like you? You share recipes for free, and make good quality content. I just like ELR too, and don’t want to see it get disorganized, because then we’ll all end up paying for a more organized website.

1 Like

nah I’m just bustin your balls @VaporAlchemist I know what you mean about disorganization though, hopefully having the concentrates under one name will at least stop people from adding all different kinds of other names.

2 Likes

don’t any of you start, I’m totally Adobe Black Belt…

come at me bro…

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just so we are all clear, people add different names everyday, our resident MOD @JoJo has to go through and organise / combine them all and does a great job imo… Thanks JoJo :wink:

2 Likes

@JoJo you’re a true soldier in the night. The hidden DIY warrior.

5 Likes

LOL I usually would but there are some sensitive souls here lately

3 Likes

I prefer to call myself an Adobe Ninja :sunglasses:

1 Like

Actually FWIW, Wayne’s Flavours are available as just that, flavours, at Chef’s Flavours here in UK and presumably elsewhere as well. as a flavour (albeit a blended one) I think that is has as much right to be on the flavour list as does Cheesecake graham crust or cinnamon Danish, which have been mixed to have the various elements in the flavour. (Cinnamon and pastry) now if you choose to use rhodonite as a single flavour at a given percentage, you may, same as with cinnamon Danish, if however you want it as a part of a larger recipe of your own making with a lower percentage … so be it.

3 Likes

I’m confused now to why or how this responds to me saying i am an Adobe Ninja?