DIY Pumpkin Pie War 2019

@authormichellehughes koolada has a terrible chemical note for me at any % - ws-23 is completely transparent flavour wise after 3-4 days steep time. While I don’t have any yet but ws-5 is similar to ws-23 but much more powerful.

If you say that menthol has a coldness score of 100 then
ws-23 = 75
koolada (ws-3) = 150
ws-5 = 400

FLV Ice is fairly mild and is just like adding a few iceblocks into a drink when used at around .5 %

4 Likes

.2% :stuck_out_tongue: and sometimes up to .4% for me… :smiley: haha!!
ok I am up to dragon fruit on the site

I do not think dragon fruit would fit into any pumpkin pie… :stuck_out_tongue: No thanks!!

3 Likes

Im thinking cantaloupe could pass as pumkin maybe with liquid amber to “cook” it for a pumkin pie.

3 Likes

Cantaloupe can… and think Apple Cider FLV :wink:
It does the same thing and more rather than liquid amber…

3 Likes

I wish I could try that but I have a life-long hate of anything cantaloupe that I’ve never been able to get over LOL without getting graphic it made me very nauseated as a child

2 Likes

I swear I must be going through vaping menopause or something. Lately I want fruits and coolness both things I swore I hated LOL

2 Likes

Something I think should be noted when I make recipes. I vape at like 35-40 watts in a tank so I feel like this makes me need more flavoring than say someone who was doing an RDA and a 100 watts LOL if I try to make recipes or use flavors at lower percentages they almost seem flavorless to me. I’ve used 10 different tanks and always come back to my Supertank Tobecco for flavor.

2 Likes

That is all in your head lmao… trust me…
over flavoring is real, it still lives… best way to tell… is work your solo flavor testing out in what you like to vape and keep notes… 2 drops in 10ml, then 4 drops in 10ml, 6 drops in 10ml etc… find where you barely start to taste, then taste it pretty well and yes this can help you become a better mixer… knowing where you taste things at…

3 Likes

I guess I just proved myself wrong because I decided to make a recipe with lower percentages of flavors and was shocked it was really good LOL

Toc’s Candied Yams : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3286851/Toc’s%20Candied%20Yams#

1.00% Brown Sugar (TPA)
0.50% Eggnog (Flavorah)
0.50% Golden Butter (CAP)
1.00% Marshmallow (FA)
0.50% Pineapple (Flavorah)
1.00% Vanilla tahity (Vaniglia) (FA)
0.75% Yam (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 5.25%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xeJ1

3 Likes

It works with any flavor company, but I mainly wanted it for folks to understand that with Flavorah you do not need much at all. I have quiet a few recipes under 1% that are still in your face delish. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the club! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now to figure out dang pancakes … on to the next race

2 Likes

I think when we got into mixing the standard was 20pct and that how we learned 2015/16 … As we evolve and become better mixers we learn where a flavor is most useful …i use to smother my mixes with creams and thought steeping would fix it , I use to over use flavors not by percentage but number of flavors in a mix , I thought mixing a recipe with 15 flavkrs and it turning out good was Hot shit lmao , ive learned using the right flavors in the right amounts make the best liquid… Im still a 50/50 mixer 50pct I nail the mix the other 50 percent is vapeable but needs work … I use to be a 50/50 mixer wherr 50pct were meh good the othe 50 was fucked lmao

4 Likes

I used to be just like you @fidalgo_vapes… there is hope yet :wink:

Pancakes are easy… :wink: small cookie, a tiny touch of graham cracker tiny bit of banana (it wont be tasteable) and creams…

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes I’m still surprised by @blax’s use of Vanilla Butternut.

4 Likes

Im never that daring lol… Im too lazy to explore things like that lol

4 Likes

Well @fidalgo_vapes, I don’t know how he stumbled onto it, but dammit, Vanilla Butternut DOES taste like pancakes. Still am bonkered by THAT one.

3 Likes

I believe ya , I wish I cld explore like that , its kind of cool to be honest …

3 Likes