DIY Pumpkin Pie War 2019

Let the DIY games begin for 2019. I’m putting out the challenge to make a perfect Pumpkin Pie. I’ve just ordered new ingredients for what I hope will be a delicious mix (and yes I’ve failed miserably for years at doing this recipe). I have my recipe marked as private until I try it, but this is my new idea! Let’s see who will make the blue ribbon pumpkin pie recipe this year.

TOC’S Famous Pumpkin Pie : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3276428/TOC’S%20Famous%20Pumpkin%20Pie?fbclid=IwAR3niyUW5t6FgUSqs8MeeC7K3UYaZNJuVpQJ17dIw8fYI5csU_35LPwjmfw

2.50% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1.50% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
1.50% Eggnog (Flavorah)
0.50% Golden Butter (CAP)
3.00% Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP)
2.00% SugarDaddy (Reg) (Rick’s)
1.00% Sweet Cream (Flavorah)
5.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)
1.00% Yam (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 18%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xazz

7 Likes

Note, I can’t do cinnamon well so I chose to use Cardamom and Eggnog for my lighter spice

3 Likes

Ya its a profile that has kicked my ass as well, also key lime pie… I’ll play but need to order a few more concentrates …

4 Likes

Awesome! Whoever wins I’ll be happy

4 Likes

@authormichellehughes, like @fidalgo_vapes I have no luck with Pumpkin Pies. About the ONLY pumpkin anything that I’ve had luck with was FLV’s Pumpkin Spice. The following is only a test-ish tester as I never got back to it.

8 Likes

ULTIMATE PUMPKIN PIE!

RFSC pumpkin pie 8%
My Custard Stone 3%
VBIC 1%
Graham Cracker clear 2%

Pretty much fall up in your business!

6 Likes

Mine released a bit ago… I also have other pumpkin recipes on my list…

5 Likes

I just mixed this one up last night and am waiting for it to steep. Has anyone else tried it?

Basic Pumpkin Pie by Trevorxgage

RF Pumpkin Pie raw extract @4%

FW Pumpkin Spice @2%

JF Yellow cake @.5%

JF Dulce de leche @1%

TFA Brown sugar @.5%

CAP Sugar cookie @2%

TFA pie Crust @2%

Sweetener @1% -Optional if you like a less spice heavy pie

4 Likes

Hey @Trevorxgage lol someone likes your pumpkin pie :wink:

2 Likes

I haven’t tried it yet but I did order 3 consentrates specifically to make this. RF Pumpkin Pie raw extract was the only non VG pumpkin pie on the site i order from.
Also picked up FLV Cantaloupe and FA Liquid Amber to test a theory. I noticed that you also had a similar idea in 2 of your recipes. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I would but the dang cinnamon leaves me out :frowning:

2 Likes

Yam by Flavorah IS the answer to pumpkin, hands down. I’m still waiting for the other ingredients to steep … but I get a distinct pumpkin flavor from the Yam that I’ve been looking for! It freaking works…

2 Likes

I just got in some Florida Key Lime to go with my Lime Tahity and hoping that works LOL here’s what I’m trying if you have any suggestions, or you’ve tried this and it didn’t work …

TOC’S Key Lime Pie : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3285552/TOC’S%20Key%20Lime%20Pie

3.00% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1.50% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
1.50% Florida Key Lime (FA)
0.50% Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA)
1.00% Meringue (FA)
3.00% Sugar Cookie v2 (CAP)
1.00% Sweet Cream (Flavorah)
3.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Flavor total: 14.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/xeb2

3 Likes

A bit lost here, @802Snowyowl… but I hope you have fun with your flavors!
Let me know how they turn out…

2 Likes

Im thinking of getting FLV lime wedge and combining the two FLV limes… I do like FA florida key lime , ive found that im going to high with the limes , but if I don’t than the creams and everything bury them too much …Adding anither citrus like Lemon ( mf my preference) helps carry the lime over the top of the other ingredients…

4 Likes

now I’m worried I need more lime in my recipe

3 Likes

Yummerssss!!! me love 2 limes and a lemon drop - bing! :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d say more Flavorah lolol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

LOL another to add to my growing list of flavors to buy. I’m pretty sure my husband is going to hide my credit card LOL. I still want to get that brie and cheesecake to see if that’s what I’m missing with my cheesecake recipes

2 Likes

btw I HATE menthol but some of my recipes would be better “chilled” have you tried that Koolada stuff? Or something similiar. Will it give off a menthol vibe? I had bird brains when I was sick once and it turned me off menthol completely

2 Likes

Ice?? I keep a 4oz of it on hand at all times :slight_smile:
I use 1-6 drops in 30mls, depending on how cold or frozen I want it…
I do only recommend max 3 drops… 6 can become obnoxious for a lot of folks.

No… you would need cool menthol for that…

3 Likes