DIY shop for excited impatient beginners

Once I discovered I could DIY ejuice recipes, I have ordered in batches, concentrates that seem to enable a long list of mixes. To the point - does anyone have a preferred shop that has 1) expedited shipping; 2) prompt departure from the source; 3) great selection…?

2 Likes

I would begin at www.nicotineriver.com Best customer service on the planet.

This is the preferred scale to mix on. https://smile.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Scales-LB-501-Digital/dp/B005UGBG20/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469377913&sr=8-1&keywords=AWS+LB-501

7 Likes

Ecigexpress. Aka ecx. Free shipping after you hit a certain dollar amount. As for csa, when there is a problem they are quick to fix

Bull city vapor. Aka bcv. Same deal, free shipping at a certain rate. Haven’t needed to contact them for a cs issue. Wink wink.

Both ship pretty quick.

4 Likes

Ditto what Chrispdx said.

BCV amazes me with how fast they ship - usually within hours of the order. Granted, this usually means that they just printed a label, but it would appear that they are at least working on the order and gathering items together. I get both BCV and ECX orders within 3 days for free shipping - I’ve never had to get stuff faster.

Selections at both are fantastic, though it always seems that one of them is out of something I want while the other has it. And vice versa! It seems that either both have everything (usually), or both are missing one different item each.

2 Likes

'Preciate the feedback mates

I’ve only ordered from BCV and Wizard Labs (only once from WL because I prefer plastic). If I order from BCV on a monday early enough for them to ship it that day (usually by 3pm or so), I’ll get my order on wednesday. It only took longer once because of a massive snow storm down south last winter. I’m in MI, they are in NC. Only problem is I’m spoiled now and expect quick shipping wherever I order online.

Free shipping @ BCV is for $75+ orders.

1 Like

I agree about Nicotine River. Their shipping is fast and FREE (2 days for me) and they have everything you need from VG/PG to Nic to flavors plus any hardware you want