Diy starting help

True very true but I was thinking of some of the newest Fra bullshit they or going on from what I read they are freezing everything made so far and if so that mean hazards will not get fixed and will stay on the market

Go back to your ā€œFraā€ or FDA bosses and tell them WE will not stand for this. They will not ā€œfreezeā€ freedom!

1 Like

Iā€™m 19 and an unemployed drop out I wish I had a job that made that much

Iā€™ll end this here then. Good luck!

Welp. All said and done. Welcome @Tank1 and @cremeanddessertvaper to posting in the forums. Havenā€™t seen either of you for a while. Happy reading to the both of you and I hope your future mixes are wonderful.

Did either of you know there is a thread for a giveaway from heavengifts. Check it out. Iā€™m sure @Anonymiss can show you how to enter :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Other than that. Cremeā€¦if you get your GED send me a pm any time and I could possibly help you get a jobā€¦it would be that easy.

2 Likes

Oh Im so going to tag you in there now @Chrispdx :laughing:

Lol. Recruiting from other threads.

1 Like

Cool, I was tagged twice there, didnā€™t have the time to take advantage of it though :~(

1 Like

Sorry i deleted that post didnā€™t want to offend, DIY url is http://diye-liquidsupplies.com/

Thank you man Iā€™m working side jobs tight right now when I can to get my car back to running so I can get my ged

you are so right , and that what i was saying without saying it , anyway