DIY Storage

So my desk fell through and I had to scrounge to find something new to store my supplies in. Ran across this and ordered. Hopefully it will hold all my DIY stuff and I won’t have to take 30 minutes unpacking before mixing anymore. This will sit right beside my desk. Great solution for now I hope.

diy storage bing

8 Likes

These containers are from harbor freight. Portable and keeps everything organized. It’s an old pic and now have three more containers and no longer need a make shift shelf. Lol.

8 Likes

Love that Chris! My biggest problem is I don’t have a spare room to keep all my supplies. I’ve been storing them in my wine cabinet and having to drag everything out to mix with to my table. This gives me a space to work on top and storage that will be right there all the time.

5 Likes

That looks great @authormichellehughes I wish I had more room for a dedicated DIY station, maybe when one of my children move out I will have a spare room, …

5 Likes

I keep saying the same thing LOL. I’ve still got four at home. Two adult children and two minor children, then we help my mom and of course my husband so we are packed in here :slight_smile: I’ve seriously thought about buying a storage shed just for my projects. My husband has two LOL

6 Likes

I started with open (visible) storage but it got quite unwieldy real quick so I had to find an enclosed solution. Used gift cards to get a plastic cabinet from Lowe’s. It’s garage/workshop in appearance but it’s in a storage room so no biggie. Holds a lot.

7 Likes

I like that a lot!!!

6 Likes

Totally understand. That’s why I love these boxes. They are deep enough for 30 mls to not be stacked and when I’m done I just close the lids and put them in the pantry all tucked away.

5 Likes

At one time I thought about buying a new tool box like @Amy2 had but that was a little bigger investment than I wanted to make :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Saw this used corner desk on a local buy swap website. I have no need for it, but I thought it might inspire the home handymen out there wanting to setup a mixing desk in a confined space!

7 Likes