DIY Tobacco ejuice beginner

I am new and wanna try mixing today I have aboy 8 different tobacco flavorings and I will be using a 10 or 15 millileter bottle well both I wanted to make a few I love desert ship by zeus e juice and I have that flavoring and my pg,vg nicitine actually I have 12 mgm unflavored nic base and I wanna know how much desert ship to vape like the one from zues e juice I love it and wanna make my own:) any help would be appreciated.

It depends on which brand of Desert Ship you have. Take a look at the flavour list and search for your brand, it will tell you what percentage the average user puts in their liquid.

1 Like

It is flavor art 10 millileter bottle and I wanted to start off making a 15 millileter bottle

Average percentage used for that one is 2.4% that’s 0.36 ml for a 15 ml bottle. If you go to the recipe site and click create recipe you can use the calculator.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com
You can adjust anything there and see what amount to use. You will have to let it steep for about a month though to get the flavour to really blend. If then you find it too weak, you can add some more flavour to it.

1 Like

Thank you are there any ejuice tobaccos to mix and vape quickly? or that are ok vapable? I will check it out but it has seperate sections for pg and vg mine is combined 12 mgm 50/50 unflavored nicitine dont know how to convert that though.

Just put in 12mg nicotine and check the max VG box, that’ll save you the headache :grinning:
Add your flavours, I’m afraid tobacco needs to steep, most shake and vape recipes are fruits, personally not a big fan. It’s always difficult when you’re just starting out waiting for it to steep. Once you’ve got going and have a bunch of bottles, you just make more. You can vape the ones that are ready while you’re waiting for the others to steep.

1 Like

Thank you this helps

1 Like

Please let us know how it turns out!

2 Likes