DIYFS Holy Vanilla V1 vs. DIYFS Holy Resurrection

You mean add LA cci to a mix, together with HV V2?
And what that fixes? It let HV V2 tasting near HV V1?

3 Likes

Apparently, I have not tried it. I also heard that it could be RF black label vanilla that was the missing component because that is not being made anymore too. So not sure sorry.

3 Likes

Yes, adding LA CCI - could possibly help. I have not tried it.

2 Likes

Good cause my Caps new York cheesecake never tastes like anything and I have LA Cream cheese icing.The cheesecake is severely lacking any cream cheese flavor to me and I bought a huge bottle of the cheesecake since I heard it was so great but im not seeing why.Tfa has too much Graham cracker, INS yes we is supposed to be good but has very fer stars or comments meanwhile FW has a bunch of stars lol so ill try the cream cheese icing I just got at 2% in my NY cheesecake then add some fruit n see if I can actually taste cheesecake.Ive tried creams, eggnog,bav cream, whipped cream maybe LA CC Icing will do the trick

5 Likes

SSA Mascarpone Cream does it for me. I add 1% to my cheesecake mixes.

2 Likes

I have Inawera shisha vanilla which is good n rated very high as is Cappella Van whipped cream…in fact the Caps is REALLY good if u like whipped.Its right up there with triple O (OOO).The single flavor testers on the youtube channel “Noted flavors” has caps at #4 and ooo at number #1 out of 30 whipped creams.I use the Caps V Whipped in my fruit creams at 1-1.5% and FA Cream Fresh cream at 1%.They both work well in cheesecakes as does the Inawera shisha vanilla

3 Likes