Diyvaporsupply.com, whats up with them? lost for words :(

Yea I agree with @BoDarc, but at least there is a site like this were people share experiences and information. Personally if you like the store and don’t have a problem and they treat you well, that’s great. You’re call if you decide to stop going. Right now trying to research if diacetyl is in the Bavarian cream. I have other flavors that have the diacetyl alternative and never experienced that taste with any of them.

2 Likes

I went to capellaflavors.com and did a live chat here is the convoy

Question
Hello,
tom
well thats interesting becuase we do not use diacetyl.
4:48 PM
are you sure it was really our product ?
Me
I had purchased cap Bavarian cream from a vendor, it tasted like burnt popcorn. The vendor told me it was fine and its from the diacetyl, and it was supposed to be like that. My question is does it contain that ingredient
4:49 PM
tom
i responded to that
here is proof.
http://www.capellaflavors.com/content/external_docs/bavarian_cream.jpg
yes, thats not accurate.
Me
I believe I had gotten a runaround answer
tom
you have to be careful buying products from others. Can you tell me who that site was that sold our product to you ?
Me
Diyvaporsupply.com
tom
do you have the bottle you can send me a pic ?
ok
Me
Yes give me a minuet to take a picture and upload it
You shared a file.

20161102_16_51_46_Pro1.jpgView
Also can I save this chat and post it in a there’d I have going in an elf forum
Thread*
tom
yes ok.
Me
Ty for the information
tom
Is there anything else I can help you with?
Me
No ty very much

2 Likes

@Amy2 @Ken_O_Where @VapeyMama @Dan_the_Man @Kalahariuk

So the answer I had cotton from diyvaporsupply was not a correct answer. Cappella told me no, the conversation between us is above.

3 Likes

No flavor that i own which contains any diketones smell like burnt anything. Ive never tried BC (CAP) and dont own it so i cant help with that at all, sorry.

Capella has been working with out community for a long time and have donated a lot of money to the proper groups, they are a stand up company. I would be partial to their answer as a result. Ive personally never used diyvaporsupply, their website makes me wanna smack somebodies mamma…

3 Likes

No! Do not feel badly! You are the one-in-100 people that “care”. While you don’t really have “any skin in the game” you see something falling through the cracks and you feel that can fix. In my book Dan you Are the Man. Someone SMART would hire you for their VP of Customer Service, because I know that Service-after-the-Sale is THE best selling tool. …we’re watching it happen LIVE right now …amIright?

7 Likes

Michael’s?

2 Likes

The one that isnt open on Sunday.

1 Like

Hobby Lobby?

2 Likes

There it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’ve got LorAnn BC so there’s no need to get CAP’s version! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Walmart and Hobby Lobby sell flavoring?

2 Likes

They do but very few. My wallyworld has them by where they sell their cards and birthday supplies. HB has them in the candy making area.

Absolutely! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i was not impressed with LA flaves i have gotten in the past. i guess i will have to try it

2 Likes

now i am blushing. thank you. for some reason i want to fix this. at the moment i feel like there is something fishy going on here. so @Gmer4Lfe i hope you call back and give them this new info. if not i would be willing to pay for shipping i would love to go ther with it in hand

5 Likes

Yea at this point, i feel he either didn’t want to deal with me. Or didn’t want to give me a refund. Was planning on calling back today. Maybe he thought he was right. When I got off the phone with him it didn’t sound right, that’s why I looked into this. When I started DIY I thought I had read before that cap did not use da. I did send that email to him, though they won’t see it,lol sorry. I love your willingness to help. Just goes to show how great of a community we have here at elr. I would also like to hear the owners response to this whole thing. As in hoping for the best in people, this is going on with out his knowledge. If you do talk to the owner before you get my bottle, you are more than welcome to show him this thread, or give him my email.

Like I said my intentions are not to down this shop,I was initially just baffled by the customer service, then I got the what I consider the run around or blow me off answer. I don’t think he expected me to look into it.
Also,I should add, my experience with co** over the phone was not bad, He was polite and even called me back trying to sell me a different brand, but I was still thrown off buy the answer.

Ty all. I plan on getting a few little bottles of Bavarian cream flavoring from different makers, will make sure La is one of them. It never had to be strictly cap, I just like to get the correct info when some one tells me something.

3 Likes

After reading the thread I had to go and look at the site, after chasing down two or three flavors and brands that I use I couldn’t make myself buy there. The prices are very high comparatively. I don most of my flavor shopping at Nicotine River.

1 Like

Called them back. Co** reassured me that it does contain diacetyl. That’s as far as it went. I explained I talked to a rep, but he is insisting da is in it.

So my experience had not been good.

Just want people to know so they can make there own judgment call.
Dan, it’s only 30ml if you wanna do something with the shipping let me know. It’s only 30ml. I would still appreciate it if you talk to the owner and also appreciate the fact this is bugging you more than diyvapor supply and would love to see things done right by me. They should hire you as a customer rep. If they would look at the messages sent to them they would see the testing certificate.

But I give up guys tried and now its time to move on. Generous people here gave me some reputable places to purchase from and some brands to try.

Ty all very much.

5 Likes

Have you ever been on the Nicotine River Site? It’s pretty damn good and I understand great things are coming in the near future. It would be worth you time to check them out and keep an eye on them. :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

“hello, thanks for calling. As a representative of this company I can assure you we sell unvapable flavorings and we are fully knowledgeable about their contents… Thank you and come again”

[Mind blown] :boom: The only thing I can say is quite often the one answering the phone is the lowest paid …maybe business owners should re-think that. For all the money spent to promote one’s company, grow relationships, and a great reputation, how can Customer Service be a last priority? FAIL

5 Likes

Bavarian Cream, Banana Cream, Cream Cheese Icing and Cheesecake are 4 LA flavorings that i use regularly. LA’s version of Bavarian Cream is a bit more potent and much creamier/rich than the rest.

It is always important to get this kind of information out there, while the internet helps drive sales word of mouth, or fingers in this case, is still very relevant. I know that i wont be ordering from them as a result of this thread so thank you for that.

5 Likes