Diyvaporsupply.com, whats up with them? lost for words :(

Ok so here is the situation. Received a Bavarian cream by cappella last week though these guys. Never used a Bavarian cream(so it might be normal). Opened it up and it had smelled like burnt popcorn. This threw me off a little but I’m a noob and and heard that creams take roughly a month to steep and mature. Anyways. I decided to make a few yogurt batches that had BC in it. Tested 2 days later, burnt popcorn. tested today stronger burnt popcorn. Don’t see it getting better after a month but I will try

This is my issue. I had sent diyvaporsupply.com a friendly email explaining what i had said above. Never used BC, my experience, then asked if it was what cappella was going for, if it would drastically change in a month in steeping juice, or if I had obtained a bad batch. Did not ask about a replacement or refund just wanted info.

Well I emailed them Friday, Saturday, Monday and today. No response what so ever, to me this was like a slap in the face. I did no complaining, wasn’t frustrated just looking for answers. just for my emails to be tossed aside like I was nothing.

Is it just me or is this just unacceptable? What should be my next approach, I was going to call next unless you guys have a better idea

DIYejuice.com had sent be a bad strawberry once all I did was send them an email asking a question about the batch. Within 2 hers I had an email with an apology and stated that my replacement was already shipped. Damn that was the best Customer Service I have ever dealt with.

I was hoping to find a place within the states to do business with, but so far my experience is going to keep me purchasing outside the country.

Not sure what category to post this in

2 Likes

I just smelled my Cap’s BC off the bottle yes I detect some toasty notes not necessarily nutty but buttery and cream of course. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/48152 someone else here talks about burnt popcorn in a bad batch as well. I would ask for a replacement.

On the DIY Vapor supply topic …I am not very thrilled w/ their services and won’t be using them again unless it is the utmost necessary action as I bought and paid for a product on 7th and it did not get shipped until around the 14th of that month that to me is unacceptable and says I do not care about your package only your $. I wanted to blast them but I said I’ll do one better I won’t buy from them again and have yet to since. Screw em’ & feed em’ beans I’d call them and ask for a replacement good luck !

7 Likes

Yea I too just figured I would no longer purchase from them. I would ask for a refund but can’t even get them to reply at this point.
The delayed shipping you had experienced would have pushed me away from them too.
Are there a lot of companies like this or are most as pleasant as DIY-ejuices.com? Shipping is a little steep but big orders will justify that

I know its not even a weeks steep time but my yogurt flavored juice tastes only of burnt popcorn. Didn’t believe this should be the taste. Lol my daughter asked if we made a bad popcorn flavored stuff, she is 9 and can smell it when I try it

2 Likes

Yea sorry that happened to you. Most companies are not like them I do business mostly with these top 2 suppliers which are completely verified by most of the house here :wink:

But all are very good In no particular order :sunny:
http://www.bullcityflavors.com/

https://www.ecigexpress.com/

http://gremlindiy.com/

Go Here for a coupon code for many of them http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

8 Likes

Ty for some credible suppliers, it was only 30ml. Didn’t care about a refund till they blew me off, I was just looking for info.

Now I kind of want the great people here at elr to hear this story and decide if that’s a company they wish to deal with. Or chance dealing with. The product was one thing, customer service on the other hand could have just replied sorry for experience, our apologies, really anything, And I would have been pleased.

maybe I’m being a little harsh or irrational.

But thank you Amy2 you have helped me a few times this week now

2 Likes

au contraire, you have come across as rightfully peeved, but not ranty, you have shared your experience without exhorting others to eschew their services, but have equipped other people to make the decision whether or not to use them.

communication is key ! and in their case communication could have prevented all this !

7 Likes

Sorry about your poor experience, that sucks. :frowning: If they’re not replying to your emails I would suggest calling them to get either a replacement or a refund.

3 Likes

Sorry for your bad experiance.

Currently I have used ecigexpress and bull city flavors. Bull city has been 100% sucessful on 3 orders along with fast order fulfillment. Ecx hasn’t been 100% but has been quick to fix their errors.

I have herd good things about gremlin. I’ve also herd good things about nicotineriver. I personally haven’t used them yet.

4 Likes

Glad to know about mistreatment. We as consumers only have each other to protect our backs while the USA government (among others) tries to destroy our freedom.

3 Likes

Send them another and let them know that you frequent vape forums and will let everyone know of your experience and reluctance to patronize them again. See if that gets a response. If not, then all I can say is: Lesson learned. I would recommend https://www.nicotineriver.com/ and http://www.bullcityflavors.com/ for good prices and outstanding customer service.

4 Likes

i actually like caps bavarian cream , and mine does not have this smell yiu speak of , if they arent willing to stand behind what they send you quit using them , NR , ECX OR BCV would all take care of you without question

3 Likes

Yea my research on the flavor it’s self yielded mostly good reviews, so I was excited to try. Will have to grab this through another vender/supplier.

That you everyone for vender recommendations. Gonna have to make a few new orders from a few to check them out.

2 Likes

They did send me an invitation to write a product review, I looked at it and thought about it. Decided not to. Didn’t think it would have been fair to cap. I also didn’t want to leave a product review giving incorrect info for other customers to read.
Not up for bashing the company, first few orders(all small, don’t dump alot of money unless I feel you are legit) of test flavors went with out a hitch. Just when I needed a simple question answered they seem unwilling to give me the time of day. Any response, even as dumb as sorry for your experience, would have satisfied me. Making things right would have been great. But a response none the less would have showed some care.

I actually found this site though elr/resources. They were second down the list.

Really wanted a good company here in the states, so I didn’t pay an arm and leg for shipping from Canada. Although customer service though them was amazing, never had such a pleasant customer service experience before.

1 Like

wow,I know these guy’s and use them all the time. They are only 20min from my house. I have never used their online service though. I am sure they would replace your order and would be horrified to learn of your experience. I suggest calling them. If you want, you could send me your offending concentrate and I will take it up there myself and get it replaced, then send it back to you. If I am not mistaken they are having some issues with responding to the online side of customer service. The person that took care of it is gone for for what ever reason. anywho, dm me if you want help resolving this issue. like i said i go there a lot and know the owners, they would never do that on purpose and i would like to help peace love and happiness

5 Likes

I’m going to call them at lunch. Hopefully I can get this resolved. Would love to be able to tell every one that did right by me.

edit. If not I will take you up on your offer.ty much appreciated

1 Like

let me know how it went.fingers crossed. i am sure it will work out. If by some chance it doesn’t I will do it for you. oh ya be sure to remember the name of the person you speak with. peace out

1 Like

Well just got off the phone with a gentleman named Co**. He told me the flavoring was fine and that what I’m tasting is diacetyl, some people taste burnt popcorn with diacetyl based products. I checked elr flavor list and didn’t see it in there. Gonna have to do a google search when I get home. And also check out shipping prices.@Dan_the_Man if shipping is gonna cost more than just getting a new bottle from somewhere else, maybe a different brand if I can verify diacetyl is in cap then I will just go that route. But I highly appreciated the offer. So I guess I’ll find out more when I get home

1 Like

Ooops Cole? Opportunity missed… Like Amy I too had a bad experience, and a similar consequence. Not only do I not buy from them anymore I do not speak their name. Spending money is like a vote, and when your shopping online …every day is Election Day.

3 Likes

don’t i feel foolish. what ever you decide i am still gonna talk to the owner and if that is his view then i will quit buying from them, i don’t care how convenient it is. @BoDarc is right though, buying online is a crappshoot

5 Likes

To put you on the right path with Bavarian Cream try out Loranns version, use in the 1-3& range. Sometimes it can be found locally at WallyWorld and a place who’s name i cannot remember right now, where our ladies go to buy craft stuffs.

3 Likes