Diyvaporsupply

Has anyone recently used DIY Vapor supply? I put a order in on the 17th of April. Was charged for the order. It still says awaiting shipment. I’ve called and tried every option with no response. Sent multiple emails and no response. I’d really like to hear from someone.

2 Likes

No I don’t use them, they are on the ELR Hall of Shame list:

5 Likes

I dont know if they are about to go out of businesss or what but they double charged my order and i havent been able to get in touch with them at all either. Plus thier paper bottle labels are seriously pissing me off The text dissolved on half my flavirs i i have no clue what flavor they are now.

1 Like

I had a similar issue with my last DIYVapor order I simply sent them a email about my order and it shipped the next day.

1 Like

Mine prob shipped so quick because they saw it was a double placed order and didnt want to refund me

1 Like

I’ve never had an issue with them. I’ve ordered many times for “off the beaten path” concentrates. It seems as though something is up with them as I read somewhere else here in the forum that someone got wonky labels on their bottles. They used to gave excellent customer service. They’ve actually called me on the phone to check with me about a large order I had placed and they had run out of one of the things I ordered. Sorry to hear you’re having issues. I was going to place an order for some things… please keep us updated!

1 Like

I never had a problem with them on all my previous orders. Just my last recent one.

1 Like

Also if no one has noticed aside from the wonky labels and slow shipping they also have raised their prices so flavors like TPA are now $2.25 instead of $1.98 like they were a few weeks ago.

3 Likes

I did notice that

2 Likes

There a strange company. If they don’t answer you contact your credit card and contest the charge. They have to answer the cred card company. If they don’t it a automatic refund.

2 Likes

Same here, BUT, it’s been a bit. Will have to check my order list to see how long ago that was.

1 Like

My last order was most of the Tasty Puff flavors Dec. 2023. No issues except for the labels.

1 Like

Wow, I just checked, my last order was November 3 2022. Time flies! That was one of my first orders for Noted. What bad news as I have a saved cart for some things I needed.

2 Likes

I called again today. While trying every ext option I hit 4 for wholesale. A guy answered and said he is no longer with the co. But this option was forwarded to his cell. He said to try emailing the service and the shipping emails. His recommendation wasn’t the shipping as the service went to the owner and wasn’t very responsive. I’ll keep you updated. I think he said shipping was a guy named Jimmy.

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2024-05-11 at 1.00.33 PM

Not sure what the ‘Temporarily Closed’ means. They’re about 45 min from me, but I never used them. Just got bad vibes from them. Maybe it was the Hall of Shame, here.

I’d offer to go up there and kick some asses for those having issues with them, but I doubt a 70 yr old senior would have much weight, in getting them to straighten up and fly right.

6 Likes

Wtf i always pictured like a bigger facility not a trap house

4 Likes

Ya it’s not a huge place. I went there a few years ago while visiting family in the Detroit area. It’s like 2500-3000sq ft. Building they gave me a tour of the place it’s just shelves upon shelves of different flavorings. Kinda like Session Drummers mixing lab. LMAO :rofl:

7 Likes

Someone has never seen Grand Torino apparently…

BTDFQ527nyoWk

9 Likes

Sorry if i do this wrong but their google reviews signify this isnt new sadly. Also, owner was active 1month ago

4 Likes

At least SD room aint this sketchy lol

5 Likes