Do we need external awards?

We are the Champions

Say thanks to the guys who run this forum

and tell about your ideas to improve it.

Here are my 15of10 stars ******************
for the best forum i have ever seen.

15 Likes

My favorite forum and calculator. I try to teach all the beginners to start here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

There’s some great people here. I haven’t made any freinds but people are nice. I know mjag from other places. I’ve seen session drummer at VU. That’s the first place I found to talk vaping, years ago. I’ve made lots of friends there. I also check out Reddit but I do love this forum too.

8 Likes

Do we need external awards NO but if we are nominated why not vote right ??? I think theres a reason those who have bailed still lurk and still post regardless how anyone feels about this forum its still the Gold Standard

7 Likes

Options are great , i spend a lot of my time on YT in the chats …And I love the people on VC as well . ELR is Definetely a special place for me

7 Likes

I’ll be your friend! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@INOIROC me too , im a little hurt bc I thought everyone was my friend lol …Seriously though we are a fairly tight knit group if your here your a friend and fam brother

10 Likes

Yes sir, Me Too!!

7 Likes

Wait I wanna play.
Group hug!

9 Likes

Oh, and I haven’t been on the blacklist since one of the admin fixed it. It’s such a valuable resource, really priceless, thank you admin.

6 Likes

7 Likes

@INOIROC: Ditto

5 Likes

@INOIROC, you are one of the nicest people here; you did such a kind thing re the Damn Vape Dread for someone from another country across the ocean (so you can count me as a friend). It is folks like you, TZ (although I did have my arse slapped early on re the flavour nomenclature), SD, FV, SB (where did she get to??), Dan (of course), AMH…and so many others. A whole bunch of people who give freely of their time, knowledge and experience…you have all been fantastic in cementing my interest in mixology and helping make me become competent and the kind of mixer who doesn’t have to chuck 2 out of every 3 trial mixes in the bin, (as I was doing before discovering this place). So give yourselves a collective gold award mixologists.

6 Likes

You guys are all awesome. Nice to see you @Ed133 ! I haven’t thought about that in a while. Hopefully you’re enjoying the lolli-coil / Dread RDA experience :lollipop: :grin:

4 Likes

'Twas for the greater good my friend.

5 Likes

Yup TZ, chaos would reign without your sterling efforts, and I genuinely do appreciate that fact.

3 Likes

It sits proudly on my Basium squonker. The tool is in constant use for lolly coils used in a couple of velocity style taste testing drippers…you fine person you😉 The taste testing coils in a velocity style dripper was Dan the Man’s idea, of course

5 Likes