Do you know some good fruit juice for my device?

Hi guys, Do you have any good fruit juice for me? I just got the OXVA Origin X from my friends’ shop. I usually use 55W with his 0.2coil and sometime use its RBA. I am tired of the Creamy juice. So could you recommend some fruit juice for me?

5 Likes

here are a couple good ones.

8 Likes
9 Likes

Nice gum recipe. Even with the banana it tastes like juicyfruit? I have been trying for a bubble gum flavor but not like juicyfruit. Do you have any ideas? I have tried Molibery’s American bubble gum but it isn’t bubble gum. Bubble gum doesn’t have the Mint taste to it.

I have picked up some other BG flavors that I have yet to try so I guess I’ll see.

7 Likes

Wombat’s Sweet Georgia Sunrise

I mixed it yesterday and I like it very much.

:+1:

8 Likes

Dammit. I know who I am studying if I make a fruity vape.

8 Likes

Simple Fruit Mix;

And some Bubble gums;

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Juicyfruit is actually nothing more than banana and pineapple, with a touch of bubblegum, surprisingly enough.

I’m not really sure what to suggest about the bubblegum… Maybe try the molinberry with a hint of powdered sugar, a bit of a couple of different berries, and a touch of citrus?

I’ve not really played with bubblegum much. Husband and I are more for fruit. The juicyfruit was a happy accident, lol.

I’m so glad you liked it!!

I’m still considering myself a newb, LV, so I wouldn’t follow too closely, lol.

5 Likes

I always follow the flavor of the best smelling vape…so I think we can safely follow you.

:ok_hand:Honor whom honor is due

Really good juice!

5 Likes

Plus Lemon and Orange :ok_hand:

5 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

This thread was started quite some time ago but the post from @Wombatred26 four hours ago put it up near the top so I had a read of it. I’m no genius when it comes to recipes but I whipped this up for a friend to use in a pod and he reckons it’s OK. @Wilger, if you don’t have Flavorah, any Mango and Pineapple combination (in suitable percentages) should work. They’re very good friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

(35.09 = grams) (30 = mls) (100 = %)

5 Likes