Does anyone else just want a good dual batt mod?

The Wyvern looks pretty nice.

1 Like

I have a smok treebox dual battery mod. it looks nice, works pretty decent, but I would not recommend it for an all day carry mod. Itā€™s clunky so doesnā€™t fit well in pocket. And itā€™s pretty lightweight, so if you install your coils while on the mod, it has a bad habit of wanting to spin at the wrong time.
I needed another mod, it was reasonably priced, but I mainly got it because of the way it looks. Iā€™ve had it since last November, and no issues with performance.

2 Likes

I like my Cuboid with the Cubis pro tank fits in either shirt or pants pocket. I like it cause I can fit it in the narrow cell phone pocket on my shorts

1 Like

I had one for a short stint, before the crummy battery latch/lid and ā€œgolden pinā€ broke. Love the size, prize, and function, it just had/has some issues with longevity.

Mine was given to me at the end of January and it was used. Works like a champ. No problems with the latch at all

1 Like

Iā€™m probably NOT the easiest on mods, and I think it was because I liked it soo much, that it angered me soo much when it failed.

To clarify, the battery lid/latch still works, just got rather loosey goosey after daily batt changes. If you look closely inside near the hinge, youā€™ll see the ā€œmagic golden pinā€ which is spring loaded, making batt contacts when closed. For some reason mine just stopped conducting.