Does anyone know about these concentrates?

I’ve been looking for a recipe that looks like one of these three concentrates for a long time, I think they are based on “The Milk” by Teleos, but I had the opportunity to try this one, and it is notably different.

Does anyone know specifically any of these concentrates and can tell me what makes a difference? Or some similar recipe?

Or The Bear, by ARK
6 Likes

Just a shot in the dark here, but if I were to attempt such a recipe, I’d start with:

Fruit Circles (Silverline) (Cap) 8%
Milk (FA) 2%

And adjust percentages/sweeten as needed.

Welcome to ELR.

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @nicoalix
Meringue - Flavour Art, will be your friend in cereal type vapes.
Here’s a froot loop type vape;

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR @nicoalix. I’ve never tried The Milk, but I have to agree with my esteemed colleague @Rocky02852. The Frooty McLoops works well.

Frooty McLoops

Ingredient%
Fruit Circles (SilverLine) (CAP)8.00
Lemon (MF)0.08
Meringue (FA)1.50
Super Sweet (CAP)0.40
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)2.00

Flavor total: 11.98%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
9 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

Thank you all, I will test the recipes that you send me.

3 Likes

Of these two Alisa recipes, I have only tried v2, and I love it … You may want to check it out… Although maybe looking for something more dairy …

Loopy Cereal

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3.00
Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA) 3.50
Fruit Circles (TPA) 1.00
Fruit Rings (FW) 6.00
Marshmallow (FA) 1.00
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2.00
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) 1.50

Flavor total: 18%

Loopy Cereal v2

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 1.50
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2.00
Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA) 2.50
Cream (Flavorah) 1.50
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA) 1.50
Fruit Rings (FW) 4.50
Marshmallow (FA) 1.25
Meringue (FA) 2.00
Sweet Cream (FW) 1.00

Flavor total: 17.75%

5 Likes

I have tried the recipes that you propose, and there is something that does not fit, there are too many and there are no aromas to imitate the ones I put as an example. Has anyone really tried these and knows what the difference is?

2 Likes

I have not tried the ones you put as an example. I just wanted to suggest the ones that I have tried, so that you could see them and see what they seemed to you. Sorry you don’t fit the profile …

3 Likes

Twisted is German manufacturer and since it’s around for a decade, there is a good chance they are using German or Polish brands. I tried 3 of their liquids couple of years ago and i’d say they’re not using the usual suspects CAP, FW, TPA. Their Father’s Milk had a strawberry different than these (or INW), Bottermelk Fresh (their most popular liquid) had a lemon similar to CNV (but that was couple of years ago so i might be totally wrong).

This makes true cloning much more difficult, so i’d probably suggest to rather search for good rated recipes in this direction (including these mentioned above) and i have no doubts you’ll find something yummy to your taste.

3 Likes