Donated, remove ads?

Hi @daath I donated a few weeks ago and wanted to see what I need to do to remove the ads. Thanks in advance and love this site, been using it for years to keep me off smoking!

10 Likes

Did you put your email to login in the comment section? There’s a thread regarding this on the forum. Welcome to the community!

6 Likes

Thanks Lynda_Marie, I don’t think I was aware of that myself. I use an ad blocker so didn’t really notice anyway but this is helpful. I always wondered about that.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum johnny_hotsauce. Lynda_Marie already offered good advice but if you’re ever interested in using a comprehensive ad blocker, I recommend Ad Blocker Plus (ABP). It’s free and works very well with no glitches or issues. That’s been my experience with it.

10 Likes

Shhh, you’re costing Lars money

3 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

The main reason I continually make donations

7 Likes

Hi Lynda, I did add my email login in the comments section when I submitted the donation.

3 Likes

I’m going to try that ad blocker on my MacBook. The ads are very noticeable when I’m screen sharing for Noted DX. Lol someone commented regarding me not knowing what an ad blocker was, fact though, I never bothered bc I hardly ever use my computer. Except of course, on Monday nights :laughing: Thanks Muth

4 Likes

Thanks for ad, 8pm PST?

2 Likes

I hope it works out for you :smiling_face:

3 Likes