Donations!

i’m trying to make a donation but credit cards and paypal are no longer available. i don’t want to use patreon. any suggestions?

2 Likes

Gofundme as long as the donations is not prohibited by them. May i ask, what is the donation for? Oops i think i read that wrong. If it doesnt accept cc or paypal you can only use the options available unless the donation period has ended thats why those other options are unavailable

1 Like

@toneman2121

I think he wants other options.

@toneman2121 Do you mean a donation to this forum?

3 Likes

I see what you mean. Apparently, there’s either a glitch or he doesn’t want your money

2 Likes

Yeah the link is broken as it doesnt exist maybe the disabled it. So yeah being a monthly subscriber is all there is

You can PP Lars directly, thats how I’ve always done it.
I just tried and working fine,

3 Likes

I also donate via PayPal. EZPZ

2 Likes

never mind. i just noticed Lars, i believe that’s his name, changed the way i can donate through patreon. there was a time you could donate directly from the elr recipe site directly. thanks to all that replied. by the way, it’s the best in my humble opinion.

2 Likes

there’s a hundred lars petersen’s on PP. how do i know the correct lars?

1 Like

I send it to his email, I can’t post others email addresses here, but you can find it around here somewhere or if he sent you a “thank you” email after past contributions you should already have it
His email can also be found on the calculator side in the resources if you look hard enough

2 Likes

thank you, rocky toony. i will search for his email.

2 Likes

:ok_hand:
Hint :arrow_down:

2 Likes

roger, good buddy. can do!

3 Likes

Bump!! Just because we can.

2 Likes