Don't know how all you do it?

I love this. Not bold enough to do it myself, as I’ve gone back to some of my “so-so” flavors and changed my mind, but the concept itself is strangely enticing. Sorta like mixing a suicide (and if the kids aren’t calling them that any more THIS is what I’m referring to)

2 Likes

My son would never leave the restaurant.

1 Like

I have 3 ‘Jungle Juice’ 240ml bottles now.

1 for Nutty vapes and Tobaccos
1 for Fruit flavored
1 for anything with Mint or MEnthol

Now and then, I’ll fill up a little plastic needle nose with one of them and drip it.
It’s interesting and it’s never been horrible. It’s either exceptional or just ok.

3 Likes

Ha ha I do it with the same varieties of fruit say I had 3 or 4 watermelon strawberry like mixes they all go into one giant bottle. I have a large batch ATM and it’s not bad. I call it making a suicide ( like we did as kids with the slurrpe machine :slight_smile:️)

3 Likes

That’s exactly what’s written on the side of my bottle of all these strawberry mixes I have that ended up being thrown in a huge ass bottle, too funny :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great minds think alike :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

This is a great idea. I usually just dump it down the drain but will be trying this from now on.

5 Likes

Hmm I have not tried this Irish Cream BUT I do have 2 of their rhubarb flavor concentrates they’re a lil pricey but their stuff is highly concentrated and smell/taste like the real deal. I believe they are located in Wales.

http://decadentvapours.com/shop/beverages-flavours/irish-coffee/

Looks like it is OOS but you may keep an eye out for it coming back in ?

And oh jimmy lookie here dang http://decadentvapours.com/product-category/connoisseur-range/flavours/tobacco-flavours/

2 Likes

I’m out…

j/k :wink:

2 Likes

Ah come on! You will be impressed with their shiny green disco looking envelope that’s got a big sticker that states Royal Mail …ooohhhh that’s where my $ went lol. No the concentrates are BA !

1 Like

I’m just playin :wink:

My British side of the fam like to jest when it comes to the welsh is all hehe

3 Likes

Also, their Absinthe is superb!

2 Likes

kewl ! I also have their berrylicious which is great but so concentrated I have to use it at 1% or under.

Hey btw I just got an email and those $7 crown coils are back in stock :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah those keep flying off the shelf I go put them in the cart and their gone ! I do it now!

( I try not to cuss :wink: )

Done ! And thank you, these 0.5 coils are Killin’ me.

1 Like

I just bought my Crown awhile back. The package came in cracked. So they are sending me a free box of coils. Yippie.

1 Like

OK, I followed some of y’alls lead and made my first “suicide”. I mixed all my old tobacco undesirables together and WOW! I am impressed. I’m gonna let it sit for a few days and try it again. I think I’ll go through the fruit ones and do the same. At the very least I’ll have even more empty bottles to fill up!

1 Like

They are loathed even more than the French!

3 Likes

Lol that is horrible y’all. I wonder why this is ?

That is how it gets started. You want your bottles freed up. Next thing you know your dumping everything that hasn’t been touched in a while b4 you know it you have a suicide mix !

1 Like