Don't like fruit

A while back I recommended Soho (FA) to you as one of the most versatile tobaccos around.

2 Likes

What? Im afraid of it. …this is why…1st recipe was s fuc up!?

2 Likes

A really good RY4 is Ry4 Double by TPA, use it at 6 percent, not really tobacco-y but just has a nice taste caramel, subtle musky notes. I second Soho, but buy a large bottle because it’s kinda weak for an FA flavour imho… As far as the vaper’s tongue, I haven’t experienced it in a long time and all I’ve changed was I drink more water in a day… Cookies are nice, cereals are great, etc

4 Likes

Good good. When you SFT it, you’ll notice that is has a very smooth character with a little caramel, creams and a hint of nuttiness. As such it lends itself to most kinds of vapes. I would say that its limitations are that it cannot be easily paired with citrus and delicate florals.

3 Likes

Well, many of the ones I use are part of my own mad world. ‘Stripped’ as a prefix and another without a name are the simple ones. (I am pondering ‘Diverse Female Character’ as the prefix - As I’m working on ones that all will like but lack any excitement). So, this/those are better to look at.

1 Like

Spices! Besides, it’s the season for spiced bakeries! Cinnamon rolls, pumpkin pie, gingerbread, spiced Christmas cookies; heck even candy canes and ciders and cocoa!
FLV has a bunch of very good spices. I just got WF Salmiak Liquorice and that’s good in bakeries or by itself. FW Wintergreen with a little vanilla swirl just to cleanse the palate with something that’s not boring. FA Cardamom and TFA Chai spiced tea are excellent.

5 Likes

I have a bunch of spices i have no idea what to di with…hmmm your onto something you are…I’m gonna attempt it ìn the am it’s already 4am here …i got to get some rest what with thò? Cream? Cookies? Both ? I cant get my camera off recording mode im too tired to try…

5 Likes

Explore in the direction which you like most. Creams, ice creams, cookies, cakes, croissants, maybe nuts, white chocolate. All these are good friends with custards. When you get some experience and learn more about particular flavors and their interactions (and come up with some really tasty recipes), you’ll be able to start including fruits in your mixes.

Personally, i wouldn’t jump into a new territory unless you know you like it; like tobacco, coffee, lemonades, candies or going crazy with adventurous mixes. At this point you need couple of mixes you will be proud of and have them sitting there when everything else fails and that will encourage you exploring further. Happy mixing! (and ignore any Black Friday offers; you already have more than enough :sunglasses:)

8 Likes

Teehee, you sound like me some years back. I started out hooked on strawberry and cream until I couldn’t take it any longer. That’s when I got hooked on custards and everything was custard. I did add an NET and made smoked custards. That was different but got tired of gunked coils.

Don’t fret, ladycrooks, be open to trying new things and I’m sure you’ll discover something else you’ll like. Think about what you like in RL, too. That may give you some ideas. How about beverages like coffee, tea, cocktails? I’m not big on fruity vapes either but I love certain fruits in RL like melons so I made a melon vape and really enjoy it. Do you like pancakes, waffles, cereals? Think about it, you’ll come up with something.

8 Likes