Don't like fruit

Well, I hve come to this after.6 months i just now am realizing …I don’t like fruit. Rarely ever do I want anything to do with it.nd anytime i make either usually lately someones recipes to see if it is just my shitty mixture i don’t love it either. But ive been getting vapers tongue from all the damn custards. Whats next? New dessert profiles? Any ideas anyone? Im stuck on custards.

9 Likes

You could try something floral or better yet NETS

6 Likes

Vapors Tounge ?? Try sonething minty or just vape Base

7 Likes

Can you get your hands on sweet tart candy (sc) and rainbow candy (sc) from real flavors where you are at?

2 Likes

Tobacco. If it ever starts to feel boring, you can take any fruit mix and add just a little bit to a tobacco and you just might like it that way.

8 Likes

Tobaccos, cocktails, creams and don’t forget beef. There are so many styles to choose from.

5 Likes

Beef? :rofl:

2 Likes

Beef Steak (Hangsen). Don’t knock until you’ve tried it. But, after you have, then feel free to say how deranged it is.

5 Likes

Gotcha, thought you meant beer.

2 Likes

That reminds me to revisit a few beer vape WIPs.

2 Likes

And if you like some trimmings with that, FE Sweet rice with a touch of FA Red Bean, hell all you need after that are some veggies. Even Yorkshire pudding as a side. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That does sound like an idea mad enough for me.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the 4% Super Sweet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

yes I can, that would help me

2 Likes

the only bacco i have is ry4 flavorah i tried to make of course a custard flavor with it and it failed so i havent used it since

5 Likes

beef im not sure i follow, like eat beef, I had steak for breakfast, lol

3 Likes

im gonna look at some of your recipies, alot of your indgredients i dont have, anytime i have looked anyway…

3 Likes

ok i will try this…next order is tuesday…

2 Likes

youkshire pudding,??? I love those little eggy floofy puddin things…

3 Likes

Ill drop you a recipe in a message. It has quite a bit in it but those two are needed but its a incredible skittles

4 Likes