Don't Order From Fasttech For a While

Fasttech certainly had no problem processing order through my PayPal. In fact, I’ve never received anything from them quickly. I just wanted a couple of Limitless Plus RDA tanks (at half price) being the upgraded Limitless XL is close to useless and they need replacements now after I paid close to $30 each.

1 Like

Wow. What was your experience, and why do they need replacement?

It took several two-coil builds to finally get the Limitless XL to stop leaking out completely. I found the trick was to use longer-than-normal cotton strips and feed it down to the intake ports at the bottom of the coil body. It had to be packed tighter than normal. Until the cotton swollen completely after a couple of days, there was a gradual drip-drip. I finally ended up cutting a small 1/4" cotton plug to jam into the juice intake cavity at the bottom of the coil body to slow it down, and it seemed to stop it (most of the time… except for temp changes in the car).

I understand wiping the mod off after a new build, but I had to isolate them in plastic catches until it finally ceased ‘crying’. You definitely can’t lay them on their side for longer than a few minutes. This made trading out batteries tricky.

The gimmicky coil cartridge with the red LED light inside (which glows in the ‘very’ dark only from the air intakes at the bottom when fired) also leaked when first inserted. It has vertical slots on the side that won’t pick up juice unless filled to at least 1/3 full… so that large capacity is not really that large.

To continue criticizing, the second all metal drip tip and sealing cap will retain heat too easily. Being I’ll sometimes ‘chain’ vape, I had to revert back to the regular cap and 510 drip tip provided.

The two models, Limitless Plus and Limitless XL use different feed types. the Plus is a bottom feed while the XL is top 'n side feed. On the Plus, this allowed me to rebuild and/or re-wick while the tank still had juice (provided you don’t break the seal on the bottom of the glass tank cylinder.

Both have easy decks to build on. And, the XL comes with both a single & double coil replaceable deck along with their LED cartridge. And, both delivered quite well and able to maintain in high wattage.

I guess I like the simpler things in life (and cheaper). So, it’s back the Limitless Plus.

5 Likes

Very informative! Definitely appreciate the time and info! =)

Looks like my order just left Customs in Chicago and is in the post office there now.

I agree with you 100%. None of this is rational. 6 years ago I sent an email to my Senator showing her a picture of a compass I bought on e-bay from China for $1.43 (shipped free about 5000 miles) and a compass I bought at Target for $8.99 to be shipped to my Grandson in Portland (shipping $3.99) It was essentially the same kind of plastic compass that hangs off a key chain.

The net net of my email was pretty simple. "Why can I buy this piece of junk on ebay for $1.43 US Dollars and have it shipped here free from China (who pays for it to get across the country?) When I’m paying $13.00 US Dollars for essentially the same piece of junk to get it 2000 miles?

It was about that time these lawmakers were making huge deals about the Chinese devaluing their currency to make sure everything was manufactured there. With those kind of margins how are the people in Asian countries working, eating or keeping a roof?

1 Like

There’s a lot of articles about Hanjin if you want to really dig in on it. The story from my husband is the stuff they have been able to control or re-route after the bankruptcy was re-routed to different carriers. The stuff that is the real problem is the stuff that left port on the 2-3 days before and after they filed for bankruptcy.

1 Like

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hanjin-creditors-seek-to-keep-ships-anchored-in-u-s-waters-1473892577… this has some good info.

1 Like

One word… Quantity! Sadly, the other “Q” word doesnt come into it.

Pleased to hear you’re going to get your order. I hope everyone else does too!

2 Likes

I agree the LED coil is useless, as far as I’m concerned!

Hey, I think I’ll rush right out and buy one of these. At only $6.13 per watt, that’s a steal! I particularly like how they say “prices unbelievably cheap” LMAO!

2 Likes

Very nice, let me know when you get it!

(I’m sure they are using other carriers now)

1 Like

Uncanny knack for deadpan muh’lady! Uncanny ah sez!

1 Like

It’s really tempting to buy things from them but my last purchase took a very, very very long time to get here.

Did your last order come with a free caveman club though? That’s what I want to know! Rofl

1 Like

Oh no Ru Roh!

You’ll know…as soon as you notice hell has frozen over, that’s when I will get it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, my hell here in “da great white nort” is about to freeze over in a month anyway…ha!

3 Likes