Don't smoke on our property

Hey that’s my neighborhood (coos bay)

4 Likes

Where is this taken ? It looks like the sea stack in Seaside but that can’t be unless it’s taken on 1st Beach otherwise the cove woulda been to the right of the picture.

Reminds me of Cape dissapointment area on the Wa. Side

@Fullkontact I have not been to Coos Bay yet.

2 Likes

Yup. Cape disappointment. It was a perfect 6:30am morning.

2 Likes

Nice shot too haven’t been there myself in 10 years kinda surprised I guess it right !

1 Like

LOL…I fixed it now

2 Likes

:pray:Hallelujah, was feeling really sorry for the poor woman :upside_down:

2 Likes

WOW…Big Brother watching with a “Live” feed ?!?
Hey Banjo, I drive to. I recently had heated discussion about this with couple other drivers.

THEM: oh no live feed can’t be done…privacy issues…4th Amendment…lack of mobile technology…yada…yada.

ME: I have 4 channel video (Front, each side, in-cab) on board w/NavPlus unit with it’s own WiFi built in.
I’m an Independent so it’s for my own protection, but I’ve always thought, it wouldn’t be much of a leap to make this setup “Live”. Scary times we’re in.
Be safe man.

4 Likes

@Amy2 , OOOH man, the Oregon coast :grinning:, I/we (wife) Still have a picture on our mantel from summer of '86, before we got married, of a picture of our two MUCH younger faces with a heart scratched in the sand on the beach in Seaside.
Used to fly the Columbia river in my airplane, buzz the Astoria bridge and Long Beach and many flights to Newport for a bowl of “Moe’s” clam chowder.

What a great place to make some memories…ENJOY the time

3 Likes

I can almost see you smiling. Thank you for sharing your personal story ! It is an awesome place. We have land on the long beach peninsula all the way down at the end in Ocean Park, Wa. Just waiting for the right time to start building it will come for now we’re just enjoying the beach and the new scenery. It’s truly a sportsman’s paradise. You can fish, clam,crab, surf,hike in the mountains and wind surf the Columbia all with 20 miles of each other. Not to mention they say the Elk are as big as horses I’ve yet to see one !

3 Likes

Oh yes! your pic put a smile on my face, Thank you.
Sounds like a awesome start, on the beach, pretty cool! so jealous.
OMG!! The Elk! yes you owe it to yourself to at least go to one of the wildlife reserves and try and get some pics.
Many years ago, driving truck to the coast through one.
Traffic came to a screeching halt, I’m like WTH.
Then A HUGE Bull lead his pack of girlfriends across the road from right to left, in between the stopped cars and three cars in front of me.
I’m 10ft above the ground and looking him straight in the eye as he stops, tilts his head back, his “Rack” touches his butt and let’s out huge “Bugle” mating call of sorts.
It was incredible!! once in a life time, and walks on across the road like he owns the freakin’ place.
Just Incredible.
And to the OP, sorry for hijacking your post.

3 Likes

Gear heart Beach , Oregon

6 Likes

This is one of my all time favorite spots. Is this the spot with the big grassy hill?

1 Like

No but I know where you’re speaking of. This is a pull out on 101 I was leaning over the rock wall and snapped the pic w/ a real camera … it’s baracaded w/ a wooden fence in this spot and has the rock wall a lil lower.

Well at least you knew what I was talking about! Haha.

1 Like

Crazy world! It costs 65$ 100ml of, not more than 20mg/ml base!! I live in Finland.

I’ve had the same experience with some faceless security guard telling me “no cameras on the property” when I was on the f’ing sidewalk.