Don't worry, I'm here guys

I’d venture to guess you’ve all been wondering about me, through PMs of course and group chats, because that’s where us old schoolers talk. Well I will tell you, throughout my journey as an Ejuice aficionado I’ve been travelling to countries, Municipals and hamlets to find what makes a good recipe. With these journeys I’ve met some interesting folks, some of which include a shaolin monk, a one legged prostitute named Gunther (still female) and Three Twins. These are just a few of my encounters, I have more which I am blogging about currently, feel free to pm me about that if you must and I believe most of you will because consistently I have been the most interesting person of interest on here.

Sadly, with the advent of Covid-19, my journey has come to a halt and I am left here with copious amounts of knowledge, plethoras of artisian concentrates range from Mung bean to fur burger. I am here and back, in full force and ready to start posting again. I am also vaccinated, which is a blessing, so far the only side effects I’ve received are roid rage and stools in the shape of question marks. I guess I am just a way for you guys to show your support, give me praise and well wished and I shall provide you with new and interesting e-liquid recipes from all over the world. This is Joel. Signing out for now

14 Likes

fur burger = :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

First I thought it said “Long legged prostitute”, then, “oh!”.
I’ll bet that one leg is strong. She should change her name to “Eilean”. Much better than Gunther for a street hopper. Does she give 25% off?
Were the three twins hanging out together or just came to you in little cameos like a Doublemint commercial?

6 Likes

It’s just nice to see you back and strong @anon44012888

4 Likes

Welcome back Joel

13 Likes

Not been wondering mate: I see your dildo gifs daily on Discord.

7 Likes

Welcome back!
Where did you meet the smoking chicken with the fish head?
I’ve always wanted a friend like that.

6 Likes

Dude, it’s about Gd Dmn time!!!

I saw that smoking fish on another forumn and just knew it was you… No, it wasn’t and now I have a stalker, thanks alot!!!

5 Likes

Welcome back @anon44012888.

6 Likes

Thank you for bestowing us again with your grace and knowledge @anon44012888 :trophy:
We wait with eager anticipation for your next post.

5 Likes

Uh oh …Hes Back , hows internet poker going for ya ?

5 Likes