Don't Ya Hate It When

It’s referred to as the “hair of the dog that bit you”. One theory for why this works is that a hangover is a sign of alcohol withdrawal. By consuming a little more alcohol you are countering the effects of withdrawal. It’s a temporary cure at best.

7 Likes

I never said stop

3 Likes

Stop drinking?
You have to at some point. Even if you pass out.

6 Likes

I hate it when i lose my mods in my house. I’m still looking for two of them. Its terrible. I now, try to use only one at a time , instead of 2-3. The struggle is real

7 Likes

@robin I’m soo glad you posted this, I thought it was just me.

7 Likes

Just give in to the tech @robin

6 Likes

That would make a great key fob for us ‘where the hell did I leave my keys?’ folks.

Edit: Scratch that. It requires a subscription. We now move from where are my keys, to I forgot my password. Same street, different house.

10 Likes

I can relate. And for me, retracing steps in order to find it rarely works. BTW, good to see you!

6 Likes

Onset dementia… Sad

3 Likes

I hate it when I’m really focussed on something, chain vape and YUK, burnt coil. Cough, watery eyes, runny nose, phun stuff

9 Likes

Oh yesss. Thank you

6 Likes

You get spoken to like a child by an unqualified sniveling little shit of a man who thinks because he’s supposed to be a supervisor (and I use that term lightly) he is far superior to you.
This happened at work today but I did take delight in telling him to go fuck himself. I kept my temper for the remainder of the day and was awaiting a call to see the manager but it never happened.
I had my responses ready and will probably be able to deliver them better at a later date if required.
Either way and moving forward I will treat this useless waste of space with the disdain he deserves and make more efforts to find alternative employment.

9 Likes

Some people say I’m condescending

(that means I talk down to people)

6 Likes

I would use other words but some people would think I was using cuss words and get mad but after 20 years in (the old) Navy they aren’t really cuss words… lol

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQdFUI0hRWY

11 Likes

When your truck goes in the body shop for repairs and the give you a Ford for a loaner :weary:

9 Likes

Scared you might find out how reliable they are in every aspect of road performance?

7 Likes

Fords suck!
But on the other hand, nothing party’s like a loaner!
I say 20 neutral drops before the trans lets go.

9 Likes

Yep, it will be difficult for you to go back to the lesser truck after driving the Ford… :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I would be happy to have a loaner, even if it’s not to my liking. Many people however would not be fortunate enough to even have that luxury.

9 Likes