Doom x rta

Has anyone here tried the Doom x rta? Pls let me know your thoughts about it.
I have watched some YouTube reviews but I would prefer to hear from you guys.

Thank you.

6 Likes

i have not, but i hear lots of good things about it. the Gear and Profile M also.

3 Likes

I got it and the Profile M at the same time. The Doom X is one of the easiest mesh RTA’S to wick and the flavor is great. Still messing with both but the Profile M is also great and an improvement over the Profile Unity RTA.

So far I might like the Doom X better than the Profile M but it is early. The main reason for liking the Doom X is how stupidly easy it is to wick, just follow the included instructions.

Edit: I say that and then take a rip off the Kylin M RTA, still one of my favorites and the one that had a fresh build. The Steamcrave Titan dual series mesh deck is also ridiculously good.

6 Likes

I see that the Doom x has TPD edition and the standard edition, what is the difference?
Thanks

3 Likes

isn’t the TPD the reduced tank volume insert ?

3 Likes

Yes, I thought so the 2ml tank

3 Likes

yeah, that is pretty stupid. its like putting a rope on a fork to keep us from eating to much.

4 Likes

Yeah, what @jinx_d said, get the standard if you can. Comes with a bubble glass too that I think holds 8ml of juice?

4 Likes

We’re hoping (in the UK) that the review of the TPD laws will reverse that, now that we’re Brexited. Also the hideously wasteful “you’re only allowed a 10ml bottle if it’s got nic in it” rule.

4 Likes

what is their argument for those laws aanyway ? so you vape less ?

if you remove the insert, does the vape police come grab you and put you in the gulag ?

4 Likes

To protect the kids
No one has been arrested afaik
:laughing:

4 Likes

yeah, that is what it is here also. but we all know that is a load of crap.

4 Likes

Hey I’m gonna be ordering one soon do you use the JUICE control with mesh? How much opening?

3 Likes

Never did get the point. Doesn’t stop people vaping less, just means they have to fill their tank more often :thinking:

5 Likes

Love my Doom X, but I think the flavor of the Profile Unity has it beat by a hair flavor-wise. It is ridiculously easy to wick and a first-timer shouldn’t have any issues with it. I did find that on my X, the 510 pin is unusually long and I really have to crank it down on the Grus in order for it to not look stupid. I’m not real comfortable with that. On the other mods it fits in OK.

4 Likes

I bought te kylin m instead and I’m loving it.

6 Likes

Maybe I got lucky on my first build? Don’t notice JFC making much of a difference. What do I do notice a difference on is the chimney extension, longer is not as flavorful but it is not huge, just noticeable.

The Wotofo Profile M is also a tasty new mesh RTA edition but I am thinking my wick might be a little too loose, getting a wetter vape than I was expecting.

The Doom X definitely has the edge for ease of wicking, just follow the instructions

3 Likes

The Kylin M is still excellent, good choice :+1:

5 Likes

I like the plastic I’ve broke 3 glass tubes especially bubbles 2 and one acrylic bubble never buying cobra again it just peels apart. I’m going order TPD with it for the flavor I use to dipping alot anyway

2 Likes