Dorks and Dweebs, I need your help

I am in the market for a new tank, the tank I had previously was an Aqua Master by Footoon. I liked it, but it had some pros and cons that I am looking for in my next RTA. It had bubble glass for higher capacity and wasn’t overly tall, the con is the deck was so tiny that you couldn’t fit a 3mm coil in there and I am preferring something that can take like a 6-7 wrap spaced coil,

Nothing too crazy, about a 5ml Capacity, bubble glass, a shorter height and a nice sized deck!

YARRRR ME MATIES, WHAT SAY YE’?!

7 Likes

Have you looked at the “serpent elevate “ its single coil. I build 3 mm fused clapton coils. The flavor is better than I expected with only a single coil. It’s good

5 Likes

Aromamizers are always a safe bet

7 Likes

SteamTeam3

4 Likes

I love anything steam crave and the fatality by qp is a great tank as well

4 Likes

Steam Crave or Fatality. End of story.

3 Likes

Vandy Vape Kylin V2 might work for you also…

2 Likes

I ordered myself the Fatality thanks to Cutlass and Molly, I appreciate your suggestions but they are just better at suggesting things than you guys. Carry on.

6 Likes

Thanks bud, I know you’ll love it. It’s only downside is the amount of juice it uses. Or even with the bubble glass it just doesn’t hold enough juice.

4 Likes

I don’t have an issue with the juice capacity. So, I’m sure you’ll love it! What color did you get??? :grinning: :grin: :blush:

4 Likes

This tank surpasses my expectations, the machining is great and I was able to find a decent build for me that works well with it, which is spaced 10 wrap SS with a 3mm ID. I’ve been running it wide open and I don’t seem to lose that much flavour, in fact it’s better flavour than my previous tank the Aqua Master by Footoon and the capacity kicks ass. Well worth the 80 CAD price tag!

7 Likes

I told you that you wouldn’t be disappointed!!!

4 Likes

That’s the problem with it though, it’s almost too good. Like can it get any better?

4 Likes

As an RDTA tank dweeb, I second, third and fourth the suggestion of Steam Crave Aromamizer. I have 2 Supremes that I have been using daily for a looong time.

3 Likes