Dotaio v1 and v2

So is anybody using the dotaio either version. I am looking for rebuildable rdas for it not the coil 1 . Very hard to find most reputable places are sold out, not sure on the smaller shops. Also not sure if fastech is still able to ship to th usa or NY.

2 Likes

Get on facebook on a B/S/T group… They’ll sell used ones there but ask for vouches, a lot of the main names in there will have plenty of people that have done transactions…

While not as popular, it’s a similar scene to the Billet Box crowd from what I remember… I can’t get them here in Canada because they’re not CRC compliant, sadly. Check Steam Island out of the UK

3 Likes

Thanks will look into it.

2 Likes

Fast tech ships to the USA. Not sure about NY but probably. Shipping label will say valve, or electronic equipment, or my favorite; filter.

2 Likes

Yeah, my packing slip said, “Computer Cooling Component” or something

2 Likes

I have one id be interested in getting rid of actually id like to sell the mod to

2 Likes

Yea placed a order with fasttech had a gift card, but it will take over a month to deliver lol, It’s not a biggie have the coil rda and have 10 coils for now.

3 Likes

I don’t know if the v1 coils are different than v2 but the v1s sucked, so I don’t use my 2 AIOs anymore… Been using the Cthulu because it takes Billet Box boros and bridges as well.

2 Likes

@Dubb-Cizz i have 2 brand new dotaios so i would only be interested in the rba.
@anon44012888 the new coils for the v2 are much better than the originals. I have to say i was surprised the flavor from the .03 coil is not to bad. Not as good as my aegis with the drop rda but not too bad. This is also my first attempt with aios its getting harder to get devices here in NY and prefer rebuildables to avoid all the hassles of getting coils delivered.

5 Likes