Doubled my flavor concentrates

I’ve been doing this for a few months now and I keep finding these great recipes and notice i need one or two flavors that I dont have yet. Then the flavor comes and I forget which recipe it went to! I have three vapes with three different juices. I love the variety!!
I got lucky from smok recently! I ordered a small 80watt mod kit they didn’t have in stock. So they asked if it was ok to send the Alien 220 kit with the baby beast and two packs of coils. I made out on that one because the lil mod was only 40 bucks :blush:. How many does everyone else vape on daily. Am I crazy or is this normal behavior?

8 Likes

It sounds normal to me… and for me actually.

5 Likes

3 As well here.
2 rdta’s and a dripper
Mods are cuboid,rx 2/3, and a fuchai 213
The 2 tanks are the griffin 25+ and the cleito with rba
Bolth with fused ss claptons
The dripper stays at home and the type depends on the mood,my favorite today is the little boy and the mad hatter.
I always carry the two tanks on separate mods because i don’t carry rebuilding supplies and have burnt cotton before with no backup and came so close to just buying cigs
I don’t feel so bad now.
oh i forgot the one of two ego aio’s i keep stashed in the truck as well,i don’t use those but they’re full and ready to back up:)
If you get another i will too
lol

3 Likes

Short answer is yes you are well on the way to crazy lol many many members here are all the way there - Just looking at my desk and a quick head count gives me 14 but i am testing a few mixes today so 8 or so is a less crazy more usual count.

4 Likes

This is totally normal and I feel most of us over time start w/ one or two and end up w/ 20-25 different tanks lol

I tend to keep around 5-7 tanks steady w/ different juices in them but typically the top 3 of them get used the most. It’s just a variety thing !

you did score w/ Smok… Sweet deal :sunny:

5 Likes

Some of the family just hangin out

14 Likes

@Buckshot47 Awesome! I feel so much better now because I do the same thing when I leave lol my third one stays home. Its kind of bulky to carry but it vapes so good. I have two small ones, alien 85 kit, ipv3 with a tfv4 mini top, and a big boy H-priv 220 with Tfv8. The big h-priv stays home. I definitely need a fourth because all these new juices are tasting pretty good lately! Thanks to all the great recipes on here and a couple of my own now.
Question for you: What is a rdta?

4 Likes

Wow @woftam awesome variety of mods there! Nice family :grin:. When you do your testing of juice, do you test on the same device all the time? I find myself doing that and I’m thinking about changing it around a bit. @amy. 20-25 thats a large number but I guess I can see myself doing that over time. I’ve already gone through umteen tanks before finding what I like so I guess I have a mod and tanks dead stack too :frowning: I cant seem to toss them but dont use them either.

1 Like

Rebuildable Drip Tank Atomizer

2 Likes

No but nearly always on mech with an rda - just a little less time required for a rewick

3 Likes

An rdta would be like your baby beast with the rba section installed (the deck that you build and wick your own coils for)
I like anything rebuildable so much better,you can change everything about your vape just by building and wicking differently.
To me they’re a whole other level,juices you’ve always vaped can taste so many different ways and flavours will come out of your favorite vapes that you didn’t notice were there.
Best part is no more burning out pre made coils quicker than you hoped and heading back to buy more.
Just dry burn and rewick,your coils will last for months:)

3 Likes

I started out with 10 flavors and I thought I was all set until every time I find a recipe that I liked I would not have all the flavors for that recipe so I would keep a list of all the common flavors that I needed and started buying them I am now up to 112 flavors

4 Likes

I saw a video on you tube where it said you can test on an RDA with out
wicks going to try that today

3 Likes

Ya i used to do that but it takes 2 seconds to wick and i find the vape is nicer

5 Likes

@Buckshot47 I think I’ve got some more learning to do because that sounds so much better! I’ve got a RBA for my t8 and I tried wicking it but I cant seem to get it right :(. I didn’t know it had so many benefits! Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Mabe this will help you
Steve

2 Likes

true,
it doesn’t take long to re-wick

On the forgetting where to use a new flavor in what recipe.

1. I name the new mix “CA Sugar Cookie etc. etc.” I know I do not have CAP SC for instance.
  2. All my recipes are listed on my favorites bar in 3 basic categories:
    a) Recipes to mix
    b) Recipes I have mixed and are active
    c) Recipes archives
    The recipe CA SC - - is in the Recipes to do list…
2 Likes

@Brotherbob1 thats a great idea! I started to list them in my notebook but, I like ur idea with the favorites bar! Time to change my way of doing things so they work better. Im all about keeping things as efficient as possible :bulb: I love keeping recipes I’ve done, written down just in case my computer or phone or internet is down. Then I have a hard copy.
Im going to start a notebook of “to do” recipes too.
Thanks for the ideas!

Hard copy is the ultimate in security back up. No electronic problems. I have a cloud (MS sky one) backup along with a spread sheet recipe master list that I also back up(all my docs) in a thumb drive more often than the cloud. You can’t over backup, we spend too much money/time in trying to get our recipes/files just right.

1 Like