Doug Has Questions

@anon70102222 I mean, broke the damn discobot!!! how do you do that??? How did I do that??? I’m asking you that if you were to keep a list (2 sided page of course) of all the things I have screwed up, is there a #1 in the things I’ve done right yet???

2 Likes

I haven’t seen that you’ve screwed anything up yet. I guess I can say you quit smoking, and that was right?

2 Likes

:grin: yes!!! I am 1 to 343295.5541 give or take…

2 Likes

sorry. I’m frustrated so I’m trying to be comical about it.

2 Likes

I was hoping how to learn to stop simply replying to people… but tried the disco bot and it didn’t shake it’s booty so here I sit…

It is SOOO bad that I had a room named after me?!?!? People will be texting about me for months!!!
"Remember Doug… "

2 Likes

For a general reply, not meant to include the previous post:

3 Likes

Honest, thank you!!! OMG!!! someone, and I mean someone isn’t going take it well that out of exasperation I typed @discobot start {me_up_start_me _up _I_never_stop} ugh.

3 Likes

Don’t use the parentheses, and do it in a private message… just type start tutorial, not start {tutorial}, to get to private message just click discobots name and then hit the button that says message then @ discobot start tutorial

2 Likes

thank you!!! holly molly!!! sorry about the start me up thing but I had smoke coming out of my ears.

3 Likes

Will Doug figure out this forum @discobot fortune

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Ask again later

2 Likes

well, that’s some good news… at least it didn’t say, “are you f**king kidding me???”

3 Likes

@Fishaddict420 it sent my reply to discobot…
yeah… I think I’m gonna have to repeat this class… right now, I have to scoot. And I’m getting a headache. I figured out how to bookmark on my own so I bookmarked what you typed. I can come back and re-read it.

Thanks again btw. Honest. … I’m so lost that even a GPS would tell me to call an Ubber…

3 Likes

I have to say I am laughing with you all… not at you! :wink:

@Caped_Conspirathist good to see you learning… just that alone brings good happiness…
Please do not break the disco bot… or what ever it is… maybe someone can fix it right :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

ok I got a few pictures for you, Doug… hope this helps…

1-24-2020 3-35-19 PM

to reply in a thread… and you tag people by using the “2” symbol and at least 2 - 3 letters/numbers of their name…

to make a new forum thread do this one…

Im sure you know this but I know what it is like to forget how to post and reply on a forum, as they can all be different on different sites :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@anon84779643 you can laugh at me… I knew I’d break something lol. on a side note: at least the robot isn’t calling me names???

3 Likes

You can take high score for that one, Doug :wink:

3 Likes

do I get to stand on the boxes and get a trophy??? I’ve always wanted a trophy. They look so awesome on the shelf!!! :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

@anon84779643 ok, so how do you know you’re in a private message vs a regular and how do you start a private message. Sorry but the "bot’'s getting it tranny looked at.

3 Likes

I click on someone’s name and it will give me a sweet pop up… in the popup you will see the link to their recipes, when you were on… a brief description if the user has one up… and in the upper right side… a blue box that says message :slight_smile:

3 Likes

then you must be special. I don’t see that. I broke that tooo!!!

3 Likes