Downsizing my flavors - 4 oz bottles for sale

I’m downsizing some of my flavoring hoard.
All were purchased from Heartland Vapes(HV). I’ve looked up the prices of these and price them less than what you can buy them from HV. Some are opened and I will post percentage full.

I’M ALSO OPEN TO TRADES

TFA Flavors - 4oz bottles
Banana Nut Bread - 90% - $4
Belgian Waffle - 100% - $5
Black Cherry - 98% - $4
Brown Sugar- SOLD
Brown Sugar - 100% - PENDING
Butterscotch - 95% - SOLD
Cappaccino - 80 % - $3
Chai Tea - 95% - $6
Cotton Candy - SOLD
Creme de Menthe - 75% - SOLD
Cucumber - 99% - $6
Dragonfruit - SOLD
Dulce de Leche - 98% - $6
English Toffee - 100% - SOLD
Gummy Candy - SOLD
Irish Cream - 95% - $4
Peppermint - 100% - $6
Redwood - 99% - $6
Smooth - 100% - $4
Sweet Cream - 98% - SOLD
Vanillin 10% - 100% - $5
White Chocolate - 100% - $5

TFA Flavor - 16 oz bottle
Strawberry - 100% - $12

FW Flavors - 4 oz bottles
Black Licorice - 99% - $5
Lemonade - 70% - $5
Extreme Ice - SOLD

FA Flavors - 4 oz bottles
Bergamot - 95% - SOLD
MTS Vape Wizard - 90% - $18

HV Flavor - 4 oz bottle
Sour - 95% - $5

All bottles will be individually wrapped to prevent leaking. Prices are negotiable. Shipping on a few items will have to be determined at that time. If there are any questions ask. The English Toffee and Redwood were rebottled for ease of dispensing for mixing.

14 Likes

@Deerslayer, man THAT is how you sell some flavors. I’m sorry that my hoard parole officer wont let me have any more, but great pics, details, etc. They’ll sell soon.

6 Likes

I’m open to trades, hint hint cough steam crave!

4 Likes

Hehe, awwww mannn, hitting me in my soft spot.

4 Likes

I’m more interested in the Peanuts mug :wink:

Just kidding. Hope you move your flavors quickly. I’m about to do a big ol’ purge myself. Nothing for sale though, just wanting to simplify my life.

Finally narrowed it down to a few recipes I can live with from now on, and relegated myself to quitting altogether if the day comes I’m tired of all of it. Learned a lot over time - especially how to spend bank on a hobby.

12 Likes

Well THAT I can understand.

7 Likes

Actually it’s yuuuuge!! You’ll have to fight the missus for it. :laughing:

If you want, I’ll just wait when she leaves for a few days and i’ll ship you a basement bathroom full of Peanuts decor for free, lol.

5 Likes

May I ask why you’re downsizing? Just purely out of curiosity. Also how old are they, on average? I see Sweet Tea (Cap) in the photos but it’s not in your price list. How much are you asking for that one or is it already claimed?

3 Likes

Too many flavors and I’m not going to use them all. Some are a year, some are two years but have been stored in either a plastic bin in a closet or cabinet. The Sweet Tea is 95 % full and I’m asking $8

4 Likes

Would you consider dividing it into a smaller container for less?

3 Likes

I’ll have to check to see if I have anything smaller than a 120ml bottle. Just used my last 30 ml a few weeks ago and haven’t ordered any yet.

4 Likes

No problem. Thank you for checking :blush:

3 Likes

Dang, I just stocked up, there are 3 or 4 of those I could have used a couple weeks ago. Good luck with the sale, some good stuff there :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks. May have a few others coming that I’m 50/50 on. Updated list with sold items.

5 Likes

Well that may be doable. I’m not the man I used to be, but I can still beat up women, kids (up to around age 11), and some of the people who are bedridden and/or sleeping. :laughing:

Nah, that’s a cool mug for sure. I just didn’t have anything else to contribute to your thread so I thought I’d see if I still have my epic derailing skills. Carry on bro!

6 Likes

A Heartland man! Nice! I have an awful lot of bottles that look like that!

1 Like

They were my brothers. He started his DIY journey when he was stationed in OK. Has since quit vaping and I bought his whole hoard of flavors. I’m never going to use them all.

2 Likes

If they don’t all sell, remember that the pleasantly aromatic ones are great in essential oil diffusers.

3 Likes

I’ll give that a shot if the time comes. He had big plans on starting a business mixing ejuice, but only got as far as mixing for family, friends and co workers.

4 Likes

Do not forget… Cars and Dryers and even Closets like flavors :wink:
Sometime even that underwear drawer :stuck_out_tongue:
I think you might be able to use some of the caramels and butterscotch in… jerky!!

Excellent in milk shakes, jellos, cakes, cookies and even coffee…
tons of uses for these flavorings of ours, even in roasting the beans for the coffee! :coffee: :crazy_face: :kissing_heart: :tada:

I tried to put some in my vacuum, but the hepa filters said no way!! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes