Dr. Attila Danko and other pro-vaping stuff

I think a better version will be out, but this was filmed by an audience member at the Global Forum on Nicotine conference, held in Warsaw, Poland:

A PDF from Derek Yach, also from Australia:

GFN’s home page: https://gfn.net.co/

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, he’s great!! I hope someone listens.

EDIT: I had no idea the restrictions were so strong in Australia. I hate the crap that is going on in the United States, but that is really rough. Australian vapers, please be careful!

1 Like

Wonder what @nessvape has to say about all this?

2 Likes

Love this guy how true his points are. Australia is so two faced when it comes to Nicotine it’s all about the taxes, we pay huge taxes when we buy cigarettes and why is it we can buy them with Nicotine and poisonous chemicals that have been proven to cause Cancer but we can’t buy pure Nicotine. I use my vape when I’m out and people just look at me like I’m a drug addict they don’t understand what it is or they read the negative crap about them and assume they are toxic. It’s a real shame because so many can benefit from them. My goal is to get off Nicotine ASAP because I’m just waiting for the day when they even stop us from purchasing it overseas.

4 Likes

I have a feeling that is the way the US is headed as well. Either flat out banned or just outrageously taxed to the point that no normal person could afford it. So, I’m working on building up my stash of flavors and I’m going to try and get off the nic. I’ll probably buy a large bottle of 100mg and store it in smaller bottles in the freezer. That should last me and my people for a little while. Then it’s just getting PG and VG and hardware issues. :worried: Fingers crossed it won’t come to that for any of us and that those in power will listen to the people…but I’m not holding my breath.

2 Likes

Hi Jojo;

We really don’t have to worry about Flavors, VG, or PG. Somehow I doubt they’ll stop selling cake icing and the like. All these things are food. I’m just worried about the Nic, and the hardware. I think this is where we need to stock up. If they shut me down I guess I’ll have plenty of hardware I imagine, possibly a whole lot of juice as well. Problem with the juice is it’s all way too strong for me now that I vape 2% nic. Now that sucks…

3 Likes

A summary of the GFN conference

3 Likes

Great Post @JoJo… Very informative. I wonder what would happen if we weren’t free to vape.

1 Like

I didn’t post this. :wink: But I concur! Hehe

1 Like

Sorry, about that. I just skimmed through that part. But it’s terrible what Aussies are going through for their vape. I hope it never come to that in the US.

3 Likes