Dr. O** is an asshole

Oops! Sorry Oscar November. Above The Line; TV, Online or as some call it, Inter-web, dynamic, moving pictures and the like. Below The Line is print media, newspapers, magazines, text, written word, static media.

And BTW. White men can’t Jive… (Although after smoking for fifty years and discovering vaping six months ago, I do occasionally feel like I could now)

my hip cat, Swing like you mean it Hep to it coz you legit you lothario from Ontario. Just advance to the spark flash you scratch and all be cool daddy-o. we colour blind in this joint a jive’s a jive. Keep your vaping wheels on hustler.

Thanks, I will. Ontario?!! WTF.

This video gives a great “basic” explanation of why some devices are exploding. I would recommend that all vape shops have this running on a constant loop and every customer be given a flyer with the link on it as part of the purchase.

Be safe people, and make sure to take a tiny bit of responsibility for your fellow vaper and remind them to be careful as well. There are a lot of dumbasses out there, but I would still feel horrible if I met someone who was uninformed and I didn’t try to pass this along.

7 Likes

Great post. Well stated

Put petroleum jelly into their tanks??? WTF? How would you even…stop I don’t EVEN want to know. How is it that people listen to those who have absolutely NO idea what the hell they are talking about yet the masses take it in as gospel. I’ve never in my 60 years on this earth figured out the answer to that. I guess maybe because some who speak from a position of supposed authority, but these so called positions of authority shouldn’t they at least know…nay REQUIRED to know what the hell it they are talking about? Should they at least have a modicum of self respect and do some research on the subject to which they are talking about? There have been several…I’m being nice there have been a shitload of supposed authorities on the subject of vaping that have given just total bullshit answers that most folks who don’t even vape know is pure bullshit! It pisses me off to no end that these assholes come in with a line make it sound believable with a little more bullshit what do you get…mass panic because now vaping is worse than smoking ever thought of being and worse than some coming and raping your daughter! I don’t mean that last one just using it as a metaphor. Seriously though, why is it too much trouble for some who is going to be talking about vaping why can’t they take a little bit of time go online check out the questions that will be asked and let Google be your friend! I msy not know everything there is to know about vaping, I know a good deal about it, but if I were going to be on a talk show I would request a copy of the question be forwarded to me, then go online go down the list and get the answers that I don’t know for sure, and to double check what I do know as fact. It would take and hour or two, what is so hard about that? Sorry…didn’t mean to go on a rant, this is a topic that I am passionate about…the truth, as I am retired law enforcement both military and civilian I have always been a stickler for the truth. Now we have these bozos who don’t care. With the like of Dr. Oz and other putting people in a panic, why not tell the truth for once. OK, you don’t like it I’m good with that, please don’t go making up some bullshit answer to please your viewers, or is it because he’s getting kickbacks from Big Tobacco and Big Pharma as well?

2 Likes

As always Matt delivers spot on information. I have been one of his subscribers for a while now.

2 Likes

I just can’t get over what some people are being told and worse yet they are gullible enough to believe it. I met a guy this week that has gone through about 200 coils in a year. He was told that ever second or third time he add liquid he should change the coil. I assured him he doesn’t need to he’s running a merlin and I assure him that he can vape for many tanks without changing even the cotton.

1 Like

A Merlin hey? I was under the impression they coiled and wicked themselves if you know the right spell… (maybe it’s in the user manual)

1 Like

The vape spirits just don’t seem to work for me, I tried and tried but no matter incantation it didn’t do anything I even tried to bully it. Ever see an RDTA flip you off, I wish I’d had my computer cam on when it did. But I got even, ever hear an RDTA whine and beg as you load it into your wrist rocket

Just in case you forgot what one was or just didn’t know

1 Like