Drag x for swap or trade

I have a Sigelei Fuchai GLO Mod Kit (230W), with tank. A Sigelei Kaos Vapsoon Kit w/tank (208W). CoilArt DPro 133 Kit (mod & rda), one purple, one silver. A Smok Nord Kit. Vaporesso Sky Solo Kit. Wismec Luxotic 100W squonk mod (mod only).
All are new in the box. The CoilArt mods have been tested & have a new build on them, but have not been used other than testing to make sure they are in good working order.

2 Likes

No, that is not what I am saying. I am saying WHAT I SAID.

If you need more clarity then I will give it.

The came around here “giving something away” but then changed it to “we need reviewers”. I think they needed 10 or so people and ran it like a contest. Then they started telling us how we were supposed to do the reviews yata yata.

The people that were chosen started being harassed. It was a big thing and I don’t remember it all but I decided then that they can go F#ck themselves.

I could give a Sh!t if anybody else uses there product but I won’t.
Also, we don’t let vendors come in here and lie and cheat. Maybe some companies act like that but that is not what we are about around here.

5 Likes

Agreed. Obviously folks are free to use what they like. Also free to avoid what they don’t like. It just isn’t fun when vendors bully and press beyond what is acceptable. Fortunately it is rare and dealt with appropriately.

4 Likes

In addition to the mods I listed, I also have a brand new (in the box) SnowWolf Mfeng Kit with tank, gunmetal color with gold wolf design. But this particular kit is pretty expensive (worth way more retail than the Drag X), so if you want to do a swap with the SnowWolf kit we would have to haggle & toss in something additional. But I am open to any negotiations. As I mentioned before, this is for a friend who is a new vaper, disabled on a limited income. So I would like to help him out if possible.

3 Likes

Hi Rocky,
I have both the Drag X and the Drag S that are still unopened from when I purchased them a few years ago when I was a noob buyer. What are your favorite coils?

2 Likes