Drag x for swap or trade

Got a brand new drag x still in box looking to swap for another mod

5 Likes

Good luck trying to trade a VOOPOO product around here.

What kind of mod are you looking for and do you want a brand new one?
are you willing to trade NIC or concentrates?

5 Likes

Hi what’s wrong with voopoo drag x think it’s a really good mod fast drag good flavour

4 Likes

Open to offers

3 Likes

Voopoo is a shady company that rips off others hard work, and they also had employees sign up here and create fake posts to try to hype their products…I don’t judge people that wanna use their products but as a company voopoo can go kick a soccer ball with a toothpick under their big toenail lol

8 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with @Fishaddict420, @Dannychef.

Same same

4 Likes

Like @Fishaddict420 said, they came around here lying and cheating and they left a bad taste. Not everybody will remember or even know what went down so you just might find someone.

Also, I don’t judge either. I think a lot of their stuff is sharp looking and I have heard they are on par with the rest of the Chinese companies. As for me, I would forgive them if they asked but I won’t use their product.

Anywho, I’m sorry I mentioned it. I hope your able to get a good trade and or trade. :grin:

4 Likes

So your saying voopoo competed with rival vape companies is that not what every company does ie Samsung and apple bit of a strange argument but there product is great good flavour fast draw smart technology what more could you want each to their own I suppose

2 Likes

@Dannychef it gets a little bit deeper than that.

3 Likes

I could want alot more, there are so many companies that make mods, so when a company has no problem showing their scummy side its super easy to get just as good a product from someone else, so thats what i do. Like the series of pulse mods or not, Tony B’s goal was to create an inexpensive squonk mod that wasn’t cheaply made, and voopoo gave him the shaft, then sending employees here to create fake accounts and fake posts for hype was the candle on the cake.

All you have to do is look at @Nicotine_River post history to see what a good vendor interacting on the forum looks like, but instead of transparency voopoo chose deception.

We all have things that will cause us to not support companies, I won’t buy lost vape products even though i really want a drone with the dna 250C, because they have had complaints about the paint quality on their mods for probably 5 years now and they do not listen to their customers…I won’t buy another dovpo product because i got a topside dual that doesn’t have tc profiles uploaded and they haven’t responded to 6 emails now, so why would i give them more money?

People seem to forget that as consumers, when we spend a dollar somewhere we are telling that company we like what you do and we want you to keep doing it. When I was growing up I was taught that it is the responsibility of the buyer to choose who deserves your money, and when you have a choice of different products you should look beyond the functionality of the product, especially when the products are equal, and instead pick a company that does good for their community instead of taking from it.

7 Likes

IDK, my Voopoo Drag 2 is my favorite mod. The problems btw Tony B and Voopoo are just that, btw them. As far as fake accounts/ fake reviews, (just finding this out) ya that’s shitty and would definitely sway me away For sure.
One question @Dannychef, if this Drag X is so great would you mind if I ask why you want to trade / part ways with it ?

4 Likes

Yeh man I have 3 off them lmfao only need the one other 2 all new in box not tried many other mods to compare would not mind a topside light and try to build coils

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ok, I was just wondering. Now that makes sense. Not that I’m interested in that mod, besides your overseas from me anyway so shipping would be more than the worth. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

For some reason I thought you were all talking about the Drag mod, not the pod…lol. i have always thought the Drag Mod chip was way overrated, fast fire, sure, like so many other mods. TC on it is not great, I really couldn’t understand the appeal. I gave my Drag mod away to a friend and he eventually gave it away too as he did not like it.

I do have a Voopoo Vinci X which I think uses the same coils as the Drag X? If so that is a really good setup, I enjoy the Vinci X, great flavor for a pod.

Having dealt with Voopoo at vape conventions they are never really friendly. A conceited group, never have been a fan of them and the tactics they use. I know a lot of these companies are shady but Voopoo is near the top of the list. That said they do make very good pod system.

6 Likes

That is what I am using the voopoo drag x pod I think it’s good fast fire pnp coils amazing flavour I can have multiple pods filled up if I get bored of one flavour that’s fine put the other pod in

3 Likes

I have a friend, new vaper, who really wants the Drag X. What are you interested in trading for? I have several new in the box, never been used mods & kits.

2 Likes

What you got pal

2 Likes