Dragon fruit (FW)

Does Flavor West make a Dragonfruit or no? Cuz on the flavor list here theres 1 recipe and when i click on it its got no notes or anything. I have a bottle here clearly says dragonfruit Flavor west. But I don’t think its right. Where is it on our flavor list.?

Im so confused here plz help.

4 Likes

Try one word Coreen… Dicked me around with that when I had TPA… Dragonfruit FW

2 Likes

Nevermind, didn’t work… I got nothing… Try: 2. Unknown Flavour (Dragon Fruit) or whatever.

2 Likes

I have tried that a flavor west comes up with 1 recipe which is hard to believe…also that theres no notes nothing about it. And apparently only 1 person has it which is prolly me. Lol

3 Likes

Yeah, haha, I’d probably guess that you’re the one… Is it good?

3 Likes

It doesnt smell or back of the hand taste good as TPA at all im about to try it rn ill let you know i bet the company i bought it from got the name wrong it smells chemical. Also

3 Likes

Just tried it now cant taste too much i mixed it alone at 3% mabye i need to up it or steep a day? Idk but if it tastes like it smells in a week its no good.actually the more I vape it it grows on me. …im in between here.

3 Likes

I also have no idea what percent to even begin at cuz apparently it doesnt exist. Lol

3 Likes

Yes there is a FW Draginfruit …I have it

3 Likes

Ok is it any good? Do I need to sft higher than 3%?

3 Likes

6 Likes

I dont see that on here…im going to look again. I mustve missed it…

2 Likes

It a descent dragon fruit …I wouldnt use it as the main note in a recipe. If i want Dragon Fruit as the main note i use INW , FA or Chemnovatic… TPA i dont use anymore and its been a long time since ive used FW

3 Likes

This keeps hapenning to me when i click on the flavor list now

2 Likes

Somethings wrong here what tho?

2 Likes

Its gotta be user error…It comes up fine for me. Have yiu entered it in your stash

2 Likes

Look

2 Likes

I just went to your flavir stash and it come up fine…You have 3 DF fkaves FW , TPa and FA

2 Likes

Ok but what with all the chinese stuff?

2 Likes

Go to you stash and click on it jn there…I dint use the flavor list

3 Likes