Dragons blood

Does anyone have a good definition of what flavors make up a Dragons Blood mix? I’ve never tried Dragons Blood, but I’d like to try my hand at it. I just recently did a Tigers Blood (a natural/candied watermelon, a creamy coconut, with a strawberry cream), it came out really good.

7 Likes

@McDuckie you may get a million different answers. I prefer Watermelon, Strawberry, and Coconut, in that order, from strongest to weakest. I’ve also tinkered around by adding some Cherry, and/or Red Currant.

7 Likes

From most of what I’m seeing is dragons blood appears to be a dragonfruit, strawberry and possibly pineapple?

6 Likes

My Tigers Blood. I don’t know if it’s typically creamy but it is definitely good this way.

It’s slightly sugar lipped the VTA Watermelon is really sweet on its own I’ll probably drop the sweetener.

6 Likes

Yes😆 I did a quick search, some list Raspberry, some dragonfruit, some mixed berries as the main flavour.

@McDuckie you might need to search the origins of dragons blood :drop_of_blood: to be accurate, or mix them all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Done! A Dragon’s Blood e-liquid is an exotic blend of strong dragon fruit and raspberry flavors with the lightest touch of blood orange and a faint note of strawberry kiwi. Sounds delicious.
IMG_0827

7 Likes

That does sound good :+1:

3 Likes