Drip tip adapter for augvape intake dual?

Hey everyone. I’ve been looking for an adaptor for an augvape intake dual to allow me to use a 510 tip. I tried using the adaptor that came with my geekvaoe creed rta but the adaptor is too deep for the augvape. It doesn’t fit flush. I’m looking to order from fast tech hopefully so I can save on shipping. I’m hoping fast tech has something compatible. Anyone run into this issue or have any solutions? I thoroughly dislike the tfv8 tip that came with it.

4 Likes

Buy a cheap dremil knock off tool from harbor freight…then shave it down. That’s what I do for my tips for the goon. Occasionally tips are too long and extend into the chamber…a quick reshape takes care of it.

4 Likes

How do you figure ordering from China will save on shipping? Unless you have more than just an adapter to order. You can’t find anything locally in the U.S.?

3 Likes

be prepared to wait…and wait. I’ve been waiting for almost a month and a half for my drip tips. Just shorten it as @Chrispdx mentioned.

3 Likes

this is a good idea and if you don’t have a Dremel and or don’t want to buy one you can use sandpaper and a block of wood. i would start with 220 and then progressively less gritty sandpaper and a wet sand at the end but sense it’s thee bottom it probably doesn’t need the wet sand.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve ordered from china before. I have a huge order of cotton coming. Shipping was 60 cents. But I don’t expect it to arrive any time soon especially with covid. Does anyone have suggestions for other websites with hybrid glass drip tips? And I really would like to get an adaptor so I can fit a 510 in. Even if the adaptor doesn’t fit I have a couple other buddies who need one too and I could just grind them down. I just need a website to go to. not many places other than fast tech sell a variety of drip tips and definitely not in the usa. Lol i spent quite a while looking yesterday.

2 Likes