Drip tip question

Hey guys, I just lost the drip tip (mouthpiece) on my Geek Vape Aegis Legend. Am I correct that this uses an 810 drip tip? Is “Wide Bore” different?

4 Likes

That’s the mod, what’s the tank?

4 Likes

I’m guessing you got one of the Aegis Legend starter kits. If that’s the case, which version did you buy?

"ORIGINAL Edition - Comes paired with the AERO MESH Tank.

LIMITED Edition - Comes paired with the ALPHA Tank. You must select the “LIMITED” option in the dropdown menu.

ZEUS EDITION - Comes with the ZEUS Sub-Ohm Tank and ZEUS Coils. Available while supplies last."

6 Likes

Might want to post you question in:

4 Likes

Roughly measure the hole if it is close to 8 mm it is a 510 drip tip if it is closer to 12 it will be an 810

Edit: I mean the hole into which the drip tip fits on the tank not the hole in the centre of the drip tip

4 Likes

If you simply look up the atty the description or specs will usually have the information needed.

3 Likes

All else fails, take it to your vape shop. The will know if you need an 8-10 or a 5-10 if it has to have o rings or not. I just dropped my Aegis Legend and my really nice drip tip I had on my Tobecco snapped. Heart broken as it was my most comfortable tip I had.
Oh well, not as bad as splitting my screen in 3 on my Smok Pro Colour. Oops.

4 Likes