Drip Tip Suggestions?

Can anyone suggest (and maybe toss me a FT link) of what drip tip I should get when I upgrade my setup? I’m looking at getting a Magma, PV 1.5, and a tank (Goblin or Lemo). Thanks!

Hi Jojo;

I believe all those tanks use what is called a 510 drip tip. The Magma uses the 510 drip tip. Perhaps some of these guys here can verify for the Goblin and Lemo…

1 Like

I started off dripping and when I went to a tank I found the airflow a lot more restricted than what I was use too. I bought a 2 Puffs drip tip with adjustable airflow similar to the ones in the link below and it helped a lot.
2 Puffs Style Stainless Steel & Delrin Wide Bore Drip Tip w/Air Flow Control

2 Likes

Thanks @ringling I figured it was a 510, as that’s pretty much all I could find anyway. I just wasn’t sure if there was a particular style that was preferable. Like short vs long, wide bore, sphere shaped opening, etc. You know FT, they only have like a million pages of drip tips. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Shaner I really like those. They’re super pretty and I like the idea of an air flow control in the tip. It’s a little more than I was wanting to spend on a drip tip right now, but it might be worth it. Thanks!
EDIT: Lookie what I found! Not sure what the quality would be (obviously) but might have to try it!

1 Like

This looks more your style.

Or maybe not?

3 Likes

Just like flavors, everyone’s taste is different. You’ll just have to decide for yourself now. I can say those tips you found seem nice. I have them in my shop. I will say that FTs price seems high for them though. You might look further for a better deal…

Maybe not so much. I’m not a real flowery kind of girl. :wink: But it does kinda looks like a glass pipe. LoL. Now, if it had a nebula on it or some type of cells (biology type) or some sort of computer chip maybe. Geek ftw!

I like these a lot! Especially the green one. Money, genius, and jealousy…my favorite color. LOL

3 Likes

They’re about 2.25 each, is that a lot? Seems to be the going rate for FTs drip tips. Where is a better place to get them? I’m always up for saving a few bucks!

2 Likes

Oooooops, didn’t notice 4 PACK. That’s a decent price…

1 Like

I like those. Might have to fire up the paypal account again. It’s still smoking from my last use.

4 Likes

These look pretty, but only wished the color part was closer to the mouth. I don’t like to vape off any metal of any kind near my mouth ewh the taste I get is well metallic and ruins it for me. I have a couple different wide bore shorty glass drip tips that don’t get hot either and there’s no funky taste.

2 Likes

Cant upload a picture but ive got a jade drip tip, looks amazing and works too, got it from the totally wicked webpage

Fasttech all the way, baby! I’ve got a whole wish list on there just for drip tips. LOL.

EDIT: Wow, I must be getting old. Didn’t realize I was the one who started this thread. :stuck_out_tongue: Feels like so long ago…and now I’m all grown up. Sort of. Hehehe.

2 Likes

The silicone drip tips are they stuff at all? I’m trying to find something that’s acrylic/plastic so I don’t feel like I’m gonna burn my mouth at times of chip a tooth.

I have a set of the glow in the dark white ones and use them on everything. I love them. They are soft and squishy, they glow in the dark, and they don’t get hot. They condensate a bit, but it doesn’t bother me. They don’t have any kind of scent or flavor to them that I’ve been able to discern. I’d recommend them to anyone even remotely interested. :smile:

1 Like

If you have crazy mad cash to blow:

http://www.lightningvapes.com/products/custom-acrylic-drip-tips

…and then I’ll give you my address to send me some of that cash!

1 Like

Might not be custom, but these are close. FT has them in all sorts of styles too. Vase shaped, short and stubby, this size, light colors, dark colors…apparently they’re popular. LoL

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion & the links.
I’ve never ordered from FT , I always read about people waiting months to receive an item,is this true?
They have great deals but does it really take a month to get items?

Nice drip tip
ya got there @Jimk

1 Like

Ah, nope, don’t own that one. But, I am looking for one that has a picture of Baphomet on it!

3 Likes