Drip tips and their influence on your vaping experience

My favorite drip tips are 510 usually. The ones I like the most are just black POM drip tips that come with the Baby Beast tank. I haven’t been into buying drip tips from anywhere. I’ve usually just mixed and matched the ones that come with atomizers. I just found some at fasttech that look pretty similar to the plain old Baby Beast ones. I’ll have to order some to see.

I have tons of Uwell Crown 2 and Rafale coils here. Each coil comes with a silicon sleeve. Those fit perfectly over my BB drip tips. They’re the best dust cover ever for keeping unwanted debris out.

5 Likes

I’ve found that foam earplugs work really well as gunk blockers for my drip tips! Just make sure you use a new one - ear wax is NOT a flavor enhancer!

8 Likes

I’ve done that too. Those soak up juice and get kind of ishy after a while. I’ve also used the caps from Fasttech. They’re silicon as well but those can pop off at times. What gave me the idea was my first Nunchaku tank. Uwell includes a yellow cover for its tip. I grabbed one of those coil sleeves to see if it’d fit any drip tips. Sure enough, it slides over my 510 drip tips (from baby beasts) securely.

5 Likes

Just saw that 101vape.com has a clearance sale on metal vintage drip tips (if that’s your thing). Looks like they’re $1 each.

6 Likes

I’ve settled on a combo of the angle adapter @Brotherbob mentioned upthread and a swivel based long tip with a sort of bugle end.

And an 810 adapter where needed.

Very comfortable. Ergonomic even. All my set-ups have the same thing.

9 Likes

A very creative solution!

4 Likes

I have been wanting to order from fasttech but shipping for the USA has been around a 3-4 month wait and I just don’t want to deal with that.

6 Likes

worth their weight in gold, built in splatter platter!
7 Likes

I agree, for myself the metal drip tips get way too hot.

My all time favorite MTL drip tip is the Brunhilde MTL tip. Looks good on most of my RTA’s, is long enough and has a non-metal tip. Managed to acquire 8 of them from a retailer so I use them on my OG Berserkers too.

8 Likes

Where can I get those? I’ve lost our broken most of my swivel tips. Thanks!

3 Likes

I got mine from FastTech. It was a few years ago, but they still list them. (U.S.)$2.58.

6 Likes

Got mine there too… Not sure how I’m going to pay them!

2 Likes

FT has been letting me use pp for dts & adapters .

5 Likes