Dripping Recipes vs. Tank Recipes

I use 18mg in a Beyond Vape Silo and 6mg in a Sub Tank this suits me.
I have mixed several successful custard type liquids for the Silo but seem to always over flavour liquids for the Sub Tank
Must try harder and show some restraint

Yes, I started out with a Vulcan and just couldn’t do it. Tried changing things up and went down to zero Nic . So can only do RTA in sub ohm preferred coil 0.5-0.6.

My max at any time is probably 20-25 watts.

100 watts you say you love wow I could not even imagine :smiley:

I’d think it has a lot to do with the PG/VG ratio, too. Clearomizer style tanks (I lump RTAs in with RBAs) can’t usually handle the higher VG liquids like an RBA or RTA can. At least, in my experience my clearomizers have choked on high VG. PG carries flavor better than VG, so it would make sense that a higher PG liquid in a clearomizer would seem to have stronger flavor than the same percentage of flavor in a high VG liquid in an RBA or RTA. But, RBAs and RTAs are said to have better flavor, so, I don’t know. I want do a side by side with a magma and my protank once I get the dang magma. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think it’s due to the higher concentration of vapor. The most common way I’ve heard it described is a warm dense vape.

2 Likes

A lot of that has to do with size of the coil. The smaller the coil the lower the wattage. Until recently I wouldn’t even consider 100w on a tank… but the newer tanks can handle that power without burning your juice. With bigger coils it takes a lot of watts to heat them. But once they’re heated it’s vape paradise.

1 Like

I’m probably never going to try an RDA again but good to know. I get all that I need from my Arctic and Atlantis both of which I can hardly get to the mid 20’s on either tank because of me not my equipment lol. I have a 100 watt box but hmm i know it won’t be seeing that kinda action. (originally I thought I was going to be able to drip bought all my stuff in one day Black Friday I believe it was.)

1 Like

People lower the nic strength because when dripping or subohm tank using they are get essentially getting 5-10 times the vapor intake with a pull. This means they are getting 5-10 times the nicotine with a pull. Good reason to lower nic…

I have a friend that drips 24mg all day long, she is batshit crazy tho. The day i discovered this i thought i was going to die, she handed me her vape, .2ohms @ 40w, with some juice called Marylin by Pin Up? or something like that. I ASSUMED it would be the normal 0-6mg so i took a nice long pull and then another as it didnt hurt right away. Next thing i know i was coughing so much that i thought i ripped my anus, i was coughing from both ends. After i stopped coughing i felt like i was floating for 20 minutes or so. All the while she was grinning at me with her evil grin, i should have known…

I might have been able to handle it if it were in a carto or clearo but dripping 24mg @ .2ohms is pretty hardcore. You dont mess with a person that can vape something like that, hehe.

6 Likes